Why they call u kodak Brown you smokin purp? I jump in that Gus Bus and skrt skrt #9 AUB v #6 UW

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
A lot of talent. We hardly throw Craig-Meyers and Slayton's way. Along with all of the other receivers we have. I don't know why. Maybe Stidham isn't pulling the trigger. I know he isn't at some points because I can see it. But the running game needs to rely more on our bigger backs in the redzone.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Defense is talented. Not really worried abou them. We held Washington to 16 points. You're suppose to win those games. The secondary has talent, and once they start turning their heads on throws, they will be looking elite. Nobody's getting beat too badly from what I saw, except Dinson had a bad play that could have lost the game for us today. Darrell Williams had to save him on that play and was mad about it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Front 7 was as good as advertised. Some really REALLY bad holding in the second half that would’ve made the penalties parity a lot closer, but they still pressured browning often and the running game outside the 3rd wasn’t going at all. The secondary lost like 3 or 4 long term contributors and UW has the best offensive playcalling we’ll see for the rest of the year, so I’m happy enough wit this being the floor that unit. Carlson flashed the leg but the accuracy wasn’t quite there, but again, only a freshie.

Really this game just reeked of new faces and slight noviceness. If you talked to auburn fans more rational than I, they would’ve told you these things from the jump. My prediction actually wasn’t too far off, I think if we make up for those two extra points and make all FGs I would’ve been there, but hey

Gus gotta stop the screens bullshyt though. That’s what limited the passing game against UGA and UCF and I thought it was gonna be the death of us today

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
A lot of talent. We hardly throw Craig-Meyers and Slayton's way. Along with all of the other receivers we have. I don't know why. Maybe Stidham isn't pulling the trigger. I know he isn't at some points because I can see it. But the running game needs to rely more on our bigger backs in the redzone.
I didn’t note it just read it online but alotta those plays where Stidham would just hug the sidelines looking for someone on the run, there actually would be people open, guys like canella would be sitting in the zone. Like I said earlier, once you start lighting Jarrett up, he stops trusting his own vision

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s at a better state than it was opening last year. Receivers look good when actually given the ball, Boobie Whitlow flashed some of his potential, it really just comes down to the OL not being horrendous. Once they start getting dikked the whole squad feels it
Yeah Stidham still holding on to the ball too long on some throws. Sometimes he keeps his eyes downfield way too long instead of just tucking and running. Even Browning took off and made clutch plays on his feet.
Stidham didn't really pull the trigger like he wanted to. But i can kinda understand why. Washington was dropping 8 guys so the only thing that was open was the underneath most of the game. Lindsay noticed that which is why we ran the ball on 3rd and 7 and scored a TD off of it :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Y’all don’t get to have another damn Cam on the team :damn: Sick of this shyt, it’s time to show y’all how real fukking football is played

Y’all are good but you not ready to wrestle with angels, Jacob.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Now we get to give Alabama State this money and a beatdown next week, then LSU. :mjlit:
breh IDK how the heck LSU gone score points on us. If Washington had to do all that just to get 16, they might just be straight up out of luck.
Y’all don’t get to have another damn Cam on the team :damn: Sick of this shyt, it’s time to show y’all how real fukking football is played

Y’all are good but you not ready to wrestle with angels, Jacob.
you talkin about Joey Gatewood?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
breh IDK how the heck LSU gone score points on us. If Washington had to do all that just to get 16, they might just be straight up out of luck.

you talkin about Joey Gatewood?
Cam Martin

Who is your team miserable ass nikka :martin:
Roll Tide to the death, I’m Bama native just talking shyt with y’all. Glad y’all won, it’s good to see the whole state shine. I only hate y’all on thanksgiving weekends

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Good game. The sheer amount of mistakes we made was stunning though. Gotta clean that up.

OL and secondary our weakest areas by far. That can be addressed.

Overall that was a big win for the program.