Why they call u kodak Brown you smokin purp? I jump in that Gus Bus and skrt skrt #9 AUB v #6 UW

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This is a perception shifter, I think. nikkas know Auburn bout it bout it, even in a grind it out game

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jake is a dummy, you saw it was an all out blitz, call a hot route or check to a screen, he’s a senior isn’t he :mindblown:

Don’t know who’s doing the play calling but they aren’t doing browning no favors, and their WRs are getting no separation

And to be honest, this is more telling of Auburn’s ineptitude, Washington had no business playing auburn close

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Jake is a dummy, you saw it was an all out blitz, call a hot route or check to a screen, he’s a senior isn’t he :mindblown:

Don’t know who’s doing the play calling but they aren’t doing browning no favors, and their WRs are getting no separation

And to be honest, this is more telling of Auburn’s ineptitude, Washington had no business playing auburn close
Auburn's last 3 regular season games is a dub over 3 top 6 teams. I hope they can maintain that, regardless of the process

obviously id prefer it not to be this close though

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Auburn's last 3 regular season games is a dub over 3 top 6 teams. I hope they can maintain that, regardless of the process

obviously id prefer it not to be this close though

Washington ain’t the last 6 teams you all played, i realize you gotta work the kinks out week 1-2 and defense are usually the first ones to click, but your offense needs wooooorrrrk, too many dead drives, and not sustainable offense

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Washington ain’t the last 6 teams you all played, i realize you gotta work the kinks out week 1-2 and defense are usually the first ones to click, but your offense needs wooooorrrrk, too many dead drives, and not sustainable offense
It’s at a better state than it was opening last year. Receivers look good when actually given the ball, Boobie Whitlow flashed some of his potential, it really just comes down to the OL not being horrendous. Once they start getting dikked the whole squad feels it