WHY THE HATE ON "X-MEN ORIGINS : WOLVERINE" BREHS?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Who would you have had played Gambit?

Because I thought Kitsch did a decent job and looked the part.

Kitsch is wack, let's be absolutely clear on that. Anyway, he's getting a bit too old now but Vincent Cassel would be my first choice.

bc.jpg

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I don't hate the movie, but got tired of being picky with comic book movies...:upsetfavre:

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's comic book/sci-fi logic where as long as it's plausible and works in the context of the story, even silly shyt can work

and then there's fukking amnesia bullets...

instead of the systematic corrupting and erasing of his mind and memories in the comics, the movie literally says that if you shoot an adamantium skull with an adamantium bullet, that person will forget everything

it's completely and absolutely stupid to an insulting degree

plus turning Deadpool into eye-beam Baraka, Cyke & Prof X meeting here but not knowing each other in X1, the glaring error that is Will.I.Am's existence, the fact they think wolverines are wolves, etc, etc, etc...

It's just a fukking shame of a flick mostly because most the cast is great, and you can build a great film off his past (like how dope is the credits montage of Wolvy & Sabes throughout the decades?), but they ended up making a sloppy, scattered mess.

:snoop: fukking amnesia bullets......

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Kitsch is wack, let's be absolutely clear on that. Anyway, he's getting a bit too old now but Vincent Cassel would be my first choice.

bc.jpg

nah mayne...

the sleazy yet somehow kinda honorable jamie lannister would be the perfect gambit...

Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-as-Jaime.jpg

and x-men origins was horrible. i've noticed the only people who truly like it are young children and people who know absolutely nothing about the x-men/marvel universe...

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
nah mayne...

the sleazy yet somehow kinda honorable jamie lannister would be the perfect gambit...

Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-as-Jaime.jpg

and x-men origins was horrible. i've noticed the only people who truly like it are young children and people who know absolutely nothing about the x-men/marvel universe...
I could see that. Back in the 90s Val Kilmer would've been a damn good gambit IMO.

I have high hopes for magic mike if they really go through with his standalone flick

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The only good thing that we got out of this movie was the X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Uncaged Edition) video game. I would also say putting Gambit in a movie so Gambit fans would finally quit complaining would be another positive, but nope. It caused even more outrage and rightfully so I might add. But the biggest abomination was what they did to Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds few minutes on screen was actually alright, and then when he went away and came back as a mouthless zombie. I just sat there like :sadcam: watching the tragedy occur.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i finally decided to watch The Wolverine for the first time about 2 weeks back.

snoring-old-man.jpg

completely passed out.

missed the whole last hour and i don't even care.