Why The FUCC Is It SO Hard To Get Hired? (Have Any Of Yall Had This Problem?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen, I just finished college two weeks ago. Starting tomorrow I'm going job hunting again, so I won't be posting as much. Anyway, why is it so hard to get employed. Real talk, I filled out over 40 job applications and went to places personally and still CAN'T get hired. I never had work experience because I always focused on my studies. Have anyone else had a similar issue?

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You answered your own question nikka :stopitslime:. I know how hard it is to work part time, do an unpaid internship and still goto school:wow:

But, do you have any projects youve done in class thats on ur resume?

Also what was ur major? And why werent you applying to places months before

Welcome to the real world:usure::bryan:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You answered your own question nikka :stopitslime:. I know how hard it is to work part time, do an unpaid internship and still goto school:wow:

But, do you have any projects youve done in class thats on ur resume?

Also what was ur major? And why werent you applying to places months before

Welcome to the real world:usure::bryan:
I have volunteer work from highschool and college. Plus, I put that down and still couldn't get hired. Most of these places I've sent my resume in too. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to job hunt again. Thing I hate is that online shyt. I'd rather fill out the application on paper and turn it in. BTW I have no major I have to take my A+ Cert well the first part in July and the second part in September. I've been sending out applications for the past year and two months.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Listen, I just finished college two weeks ago. Starting tomorrow I'm going job hunting again, so I won't be posting as much. Anyway, why is it so hard to get employed. Real talk, I filled out over 40 job applications and went to places personally and still CAN'T get hired. I never had work experience because I always focused on my studies. Have anyone else had a similar issue?

What was your major and what university did you graduate from?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because this system is rigged and there aren't no jobs.....and the few that's out there, ppl practice nepotism and keep the jobs amongst friends and family....but keep grinding you'll find something

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In many cases you are fukked if you didn't do an internship before graduating. Employers still want experience.

Especially in IT, cats online and most these youtube cats who give advice talk about IT like all you gotta do is get a cert and you good, yea if you want to work at Best Buy lol. Entry level IT gigs now want 2+ years experience. But once you have experience you are good to go for life.