Why pay to see a movie you know you won't like?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I cannot stand the man, it doesn't mean I don't automatically cannot stand his films.

Second of all, if I avoided movies because they look like garbage beforehand I would probably have missed out on as many good movies as I would have ended up seeing garbage movies.

But of course plebians such as yourselves make this entirely about big (blockbuster) movies and ignore there's a wide range of movies that fall far outside of the spectrum of your pathetic comfort zone of internet approved darlings. You guys couldn't step outside of your bubble even if your favorite podcast told you to have a mind of your own, so what do I care?

full

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I cannot stand the man, it doesn't mean I don't automatically cannot stand his films.

Second of all, if I avoided movies because they look like garbage beforehand I would probably have missed out on as many good movies as I would have ended up seeing garbage movies.

But of course plebians such as yourselves make this entirely about big (blockbuster) movies and ignore there's a wide range of movies that fall far outside of the spectrum of your pathetic comfort zone of internet approved darlings. You guys couldn't step outside of your bubble even if your favorite podcast told you to have a mind of your own, so what do I care?

I watch foreign and arthouse films on filmstruck every night biatch