Why no love for the homie Angelo Dawkins ?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easily the fukkin Miz
If you know that Wwe values promos and marketability over wrestling skills then you should of known he’d be the bigger star . Also Morrison couldn’t talk in wwe , was soft and once he supposedly got cucked for his girl that was a wrap .

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you know that Wwe values promos and marketability over wrestling skills then you should of known he’d be the bigger star . Also Morrison couldn’t talk in wwe , was soft and once he supposedly got cucked for his girl that was a wrap .

STOP IT, revisionist history Miz dressed like a punk rocker nobody and nobody thought Miz would be headlining wrestlemania when him and Morrison broke up

lets not recreate history

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Montez Ford is probably going to be the breakout star of The Street profits but why doesn't Angrlo Dawkins get no love. Dude seems like a pretty cool down to earth cat. You know someone you could kick it with. He seems like a pretty cool dude . I know that doesn't transition into wrestling but the man has just as much charisma as Montez Ford. I'm not hating on Montez Ford because I see great thing's for him in the future. But I'm just wondering why everyone thinks Angelo Dawkins is the Marty Janetty to Montez Ford's Shawn Michaels.

I honestly dont see much potential in either

They are both canditates to be endeavoured in future lol

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dudes here living vicariously threw Montez ,so they want him to succeed

I don't see potential in neither candidates,

i see potential in Bianca she needs to get away from them and use those track star legs in my bed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I actually thing AD is doper than MF.

MF is too over the top and hyper acting like a child that needs ritalin.

AD is more cool and subdued, doesn’t need to scream on the mic or make all the weird faces.

He don’t come off as “caricature” like Ford:yeshrug:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
:patrice:Not wrestling related but It's the Keenan & Kel effect. Angelo Dawkins is Keenan, and Montez Ford is hyper ass Kel. Kel was the one people thought would be the superstar especially after Good Burger. Fast forward years later, Keenan is the more successful one of the two though (by a pretty large margin to) . :manny:
I hate that I get the reference being in my 30's that made me feel old. But in wrestling the term would be who is the martty Jennetty in the tag team. I would guess between them Angelo.
Miz > Morrison , Orton < Batista , when the nexus debut, who should have thought Daniel Bryan would be the standout? There are other example
we talking tag teams not stables.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I hate that I get the reference being in my 30's that made me feel old. But in wrestling the term would be who is the martty Jennetty in the tag team. I would guess between them Angelo.
we talking tag teams not stables.
Regardless people will look at a team and see the “star”

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Miz > Morrison , Orton < Batista , when the nexus debut, who should have thought Daniel Bryan would be the standout? There are other example

whut Chu mean?
by the miz comparison which is off horrifically.
plus the Daniel Bryan comment?

art barr

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually the one who people think will flop when a tag team splits becomes the bigger star

This is true about 50% of the time I think

Shawn instead of Marty
Miz had a better career than Morrison
Bret over Anvil
Davey boy over Dynamite Kid

The exceptions would be ..
Booker over Stevie Ray (think most people seen this one early)
Jeff over Matt Hardy
Edge over Christian
Bully Ray over Dvon
Scott over Rick Steiner

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true about 50% of the time I think

Shawn instead of Marty
Miz had a better career than Morrison
Bret over Anvil
Davey boy over Dynamite Kid

The exceptions would be ..
Booker over Stevie Ray (think most people seen this one early)
Jeff over Matt Hardy
Edge over Christian
Bully Ray over Dvon
Scott over Rick Steiner

Come on with this bs nobody taught marty and anvil where the stars on the team nobody, and bret by 88 was already being groomed just like shawn was in the middle of the 1990 and early 91

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
he been trash ever since
DyhtOUW.gif
:what: wakanda shyt is this?

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on with this bs nobody taught marty and anvil where the stars on the team nobody, and bret by 88 was already being groomed just like shawn was in the middle of the 1990 and early 91

Marty was definitely being groomed to be the main guy, that's why he was chosen to be the babyface. He got suspended for a incident at a nightclub and Shawn caught fire after that with Sherri but Marty was seen as the guy from that team when they were together. If you ever watch a Rocker match, Marty would be the guy who would get the hot tag and clear the ring

with Anvil, he was the over the top more charismatic bigger guy in a era where that type of thing was what the company looked for. To me, they were similar to the British Bulldogs where Davey boy was the one who was pushed rather than the smaller technical guy although to be fair, Dynamite had personal and health issues big time.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marty was definitely being groomed to be the main guy, that's why he was chosen to be the babyface. He got suspended for a incident at a nightclub and Shawn caught fire after that with Sherri but Marty was seen as the guy from that team when they were together. If you ever watch a Rocker match, Marty would be the guy who would get the hot tag and clear the ring

with Anvil, he was the over the top more charismatic bigger guy in a era where that type of thing was what the company looked for. To me, they were similar to the British Bulldogs where Davey boy was the one who was pushed rather than the smaller technical guy although to be fair, Dynamite had personal and health issues big time.

STOP IT please

in a team there is always the guy who would get the hot tag, Shawn was better in the beatdown babyface in peril role thats why Marty was the hot tag, but Shawn was being groomed for a solo role ...Marty got thrown thru a glass...thats all you need to know .. and Shawn was looking like a new dude while Marty was still a rocker

Bret in 88 was already solo and being groomed stop it again ,NOBODY taught Anvil would be anything, Anvil worked off Bret well but without Bret he has no depth he could hide Bret's weaknesses in the promo department and be the brute behind the technician but Bret was always being groomed since he was a solo star in Canada already