Why no love for the homie Angelo Dawkins ?

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
he been trash ever since
DyhtOUW.gif
yeah, I was going to mention this. It took him a while to get something going. This was cringey.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I'm just happy bro is where he is because he was FLOUNDERING in NXT for YEARS.

They caught a break with Tez's charisma breaking through, and made the most of NXT opportunities. It's great to see Dawkins walk in and out of Wrestlemania as a champion because for the longest time it looked like he'd stay irrelevant in NXT forever.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually the one who people think will flop when a tag team splits becomes the bigger star
Who? Based off the wrestlers who primarly worked in tag teams or started up that way. Most don't really go any higher career wise. With the few that do the favorite is always the one that does better solo.. i.e Shawn and Marty, Edge and Christian, Matt and Jeff.

I'm not counting people who already had decent solo careers who were randomly put together to give them something to do.

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
by all accounts he was rotorless before being teamed with montze
he has put on some lbs
and montze completely outshines athletically lead and charismawise

it aint knock against dawkins but in a tag team with superstar talent someone has to be jeanty

the rockers
edge & christian
hardy boyz
harlem heat
etc
the same to lesser degree can be said about heavy machenery

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
:patrice:Not wrestling related but It's the Keenan & Kel effect. Angelo Dawkins is Keenan, and Montez Ford is hyper ass Kel. Kel was the one people thought would be the superstar especially after Good Burger. Fast forward years later, Keenan is the more successful one of the two though (by a pretty large margin to) . :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
he spent a decade in the pc and woulda been let go if montez didnt save his career so saying he could potentially be the true breakout star is a space jam reach, the only way he has a better career is if some unforeseen unfortunate circumstance happens to montez that derails his career

that being said, he's good for his role even though sometimes his promos sound like hes reading them off of a teleprompter(like last night)