Why Nas Lost

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Beats are very important to me so I'm not his biggest fan. That being said I definitely respect him.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas has madd albums that are average at best to me and the main reason for that is production. I see people online actually praising these albums too, :wtf:

Illmatic
IWW
Lost Tapes
Stillmatic

are all excellent or damn near excellent. the rest of his catalog ranges from "good" to "average" to me. some of the beats he puts on his albums are just disrespectful to us as fans.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nas has madd albums that are average at best to me and the main reason for that is production. I see people online actually praising these albums too, :wtf:

Illmatic
IWW
Lost Tapes
Stillmatic

are all excellent or damn near excellent. the rest of his catalog ranges from "good" to "average" to me. some of the beats he puts on his albums are just disrespectful to us as fans.

Untitled was great to me..and DR was a musical masterpiece to me..but I can see how some people might not be into it..but there was absolutely NOTHING wrong wit the production on Untitled...actually that's prolly his most focused album to date...