Reppin
NULL
[YOUTUBE]ZM1IRTQtTRw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_Mkl_5kmLRQ[/YOUTUBE]

2 of my favorite nas beats period.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
This is the laziest argument ever. People can't even think for themselves anymore, they just regurgitate the same stuff they heard others say. There's dope beats on EVERY Nas album. "Project Window"? "Hold Down The Block"? "Friends"? "Breathe"? "New York State of Mind Pt 2"? "Thieves Theme"? "Nas Is Like"? "Purple"? "Find Your Wealth"? "Mastermind"? "Phone Tap"? Made You Look"? "Daughters"? "The World Is Yours"? "Silent Murder"? "Black Republicans"?

Untitled was a brilliant album. I swear y'all decide whether or not you like a beat based on the production credits before you even hear it. The reason why his material gets BETTER with age is because he's not always following the same conventinal formula.

Y'all act like the production on Kingdom Come and BP3 or Crime Pays were consistently fire. Or like Rick Ross' last 3 singles pandering to 13 year old girls didn't flop horribly (and I like Ross). Or like 808 and Heartbreaks never happened. Or that 50% of Drake's music isn't straight R&B.

You're not going to like everything a rapper puts out unless they're doing the same thing over and over. Nas' beats are just fine. Especially when he's going against the grain and releasing singles like "Nasty", "The Don", and "Daughters" in a climate where swag rap and simp anthems dominate urban radio.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: Post some good beats from any of his albums other than illmatic and IWW

:snoop:

doesnt even deserve a response

but here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT4JQOMFNag]New York State of Mind 2 - DJ Premier [Instrumental] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Nas's beat selection is kind of :scusthov: at times but he is nowhere near the level of Canibus on shytty beat selection

:russ:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Nas and primo need 2 drop a album forreal it would probably be colder than illmatic if they can diversify the sound

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
that nikka who upped this thread when it was on 24th page :heh:

how did you find it? did you write Nas Lost in the search?
rt05h.png

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
The more i think about it nas be on some raw ass beats for his style. Do you expect him 2 be on some flocka lex luger type shyt??? Or some kanye or some jayz shyt??? Thats not his style.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
This is the laziest argument ever. People can't even think for themselves anymore, they just regurgitate the same stuff they heard others say. There's dope beats on EVERY Nas album. "Project Window"? "Hold Down The Block"? "Friends"? "Breathe"? "New York State of Mind Pt 2"? "Thieves Theme"? "Nas Is Like"? "Purple"? "Find Your Wealth"? "Mastermind"? "Phone Tap"? Made You Look"? "Daughters"? "The World Is Yours"? "Silent Murder"? "Black Republicans"?

Untitled was a brilliant album. I swear y'all decide whether or not you like a beat based on the production credits before you even hear it. The reason why his material gets BETTER with age is because he's not always following the same conventinal formula.

Y'all act like the production on Kingdom Come and BP3 or Crime Pays were consistently fire. Or like Rick Ross' last 3 singles pandering to 13 year old girls didn't flop horribly (and I like Ross). Or like 808 and Heartbreaks never happened. Or that 50% of Drake's music isn't straight R&B.

You're not going to like everything a rapper puts out unless they're doing the same thing over and over. Nas' beats are just fine. Especially when he's going against the grain and releasing singles like "Nasty", "The Don", and "Daughters" in a climate where swag rap and simp anthems dominate urban radio.

nikka all I do is think for myself. :smugfavre:

I cant listen to this shyt in my whip. Its not entertaining. Id better listen to BP3 than Nas albums after IWW. I dont give a fukk how deep his lyrics are. I listen hip-hop for entertainment. If I want something deep I listen to other genres.

Whats funny is that Jay-Z has trashy beats which he saves by his rapping. shyt sounds entertaining.

I know you nikkas is like :damn::damn::damn: but I dont give a fukk.

Neg rep me now. :aicmon: