Why Mr_X been getting that pass?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh no, white people posting on the coli. Burn it down!

Ya'll lame as fukk foreal
Coli isn't a fan of dissenting opinions. Block me if it's ruining your day, breh.

I'm the one who put him on blast, and I ain't got no problem with most White people or with dissenting opinions.

It was the straight racist stuff that got me. Plenty of White people have no problem posting a dissenting opinion without the racism.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm the one who put him on blast, and I ain't got no problem with most White people or with dissenting opinions.

It was the straight racist stuff that got me. Plenty of White people have no problem posting a dissenting opinion without the racism.

From my experience, we tend to look at white people speaking on our business as "racist" whether it is or not, mostly because we don't really like them or want them in our business.

Truth is, from what I'm reading, Mr. X didn't say anything that would lead me to believe that he feels a superiority complex over black people.

A white person says, "Black people are ______."

If ____ has a positive connotation then he's cool, then we dap him, post :myman:, give him a pass, and defend him against the other white posters.
If ____ has a negative connotation, then he's racist, he's negged, and we try to run him off the site for dissenting opinion.

Typical tribalism behavior.

I'm not a tribalist, breh. I call shyt like I see it. If black people are fukking up, I'm gonna :huhldup: at the fukkup. Most of the coli would just blame "cacs". It is what it is.

So in the interest of intellectual integrity, I went back and read all of Mr. X's posts quoted in this thread. Dude is using the n-word which makes him a persona non grata. Admittedly, I had only skimmed the shyts before so I didn't see that so I was in the wrong.

Having said that, I am still not going to leave the coli because of white people and other brothers shouldn't either, which was my original point.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
From my experience, we tend to look at white people speaking on our business as "racist" whether it is or not, mostly because we don't really like them or want them in our business.

Truth is, from what I'm reading, Mr. X didn't say anything that would lead me to believe that he feels a superiority complex over black people.

If ____ has a positive connotation then he's cool, then we dap him, post :myman:, give him a pass, and defend him against the other white posters.
If ____ has a negative connotation, then he's racist, he's negged, and we try to run him off the site for dissenting opinion.

Typical tribalism behavior.

I'm not a tribalist, breh. I call shyt like I see it. If black people are fukking up, I'm gonna :huhldup: at the fukkup. Most of the coli would just blame "cacs". It is what it is.

So in the interest of intellectual integrity, I went back and read all of Mr. X's posts quoted in this thread. Dude is using the n-word which makes him a persona non grata. Admittedly, I had only skimmed the shyts before so I didn't see that so I was in the wrong.

Having said that, I am still not going to leave the coli because of white people and other brothers shouldn't either, which was my original point.
I ain't a tribalist either, but he was. It was clear that he saw Black people as the "other" and was shytting on them whenever he felt like it. I ain't cool with White people saying, "Black people are ____" when ____ has a negative connotation, especially if they look like they gloating in it.

Honestly, I don't think much of Black people doing that for White people either, it don't help anybody. :yeshrug:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
shyt like this is why actual Black folks who post on this board with those similar opinions are constantly accused of being "cacs and c00ns"

He was kicking a lot of talking points from the "Black conservative" "we are our own worse enemy" "Black people are hopeless" type posters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I used to neg that Cac on sight. I'm convinced that lethot shyt is all cacs :hhh:

Man I've been called him out for that bron shyt in the sport threads. Way too much vitriol :hhh:

And....he's banned.

One soccer-loving, Bron-hating and Black person-disrespecting Englishman who basically admitted via projection that "Deep down he can't stand to see a black man ballin' on and off the field" now gone from the forum.

I can now take my break in peace. :wow:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps

Example?