Why Mr_X been getting that pass?

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
did you not read what he posted you cul de sac hairline having fakkit?

Yup. All facts.

Coli will side with "blackness" over everything. Just another example of tribalism, not sure why brehs acting like we're the exception. Block him if it's hurting your feelings.

The hairline thing was... fukking cold, breh. :sadcam:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's obvious my account got hacked:mjgrin:

On a serious note, i've stated i'm a cac plenty of times before, i'm cool with getting banned and some of those comments definitely look ban worthy, it's whatever. Need to start posting less anyway, now i got a reason:yeshrug:

I'm all for internet being totally wide open (when it comes to typing on message boards) so I wouldn't try to stop you

I like knowing that you're white but you try to ape the slang. It just adds color - don't even ask me how. Perhaps I then don't take what you write seriously or whatever that means to me.

One thing I was thinking when reading your attempt at slang: y'all hear what we say on a surface level but you miss the nuance. We don't generally use 'niqqa' 3x in every sentence. You don't have to replace every instance of "fellow" with "niqqa".

It's hard to explain and you probably don't need to keep practicing, but that jumped out at me.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Don't be a weirdo. That shyt he posted was straight up racist. Don't know why some of you guys always gotta be contrarian.

I'll admit I didn't read all the quotes but let's be real...

Coli posters are the first people to hate on other black people.

They're not mad at white breh for being racist, they're mad they're getting called out for their hypocrisy.

There's nothing contrarian about seeing things objectively.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Here come the coli militants with their fake outrage because a person of another race killed a black man over some dumb shyt.

Meanwhile, nikkas out here killing each other over Jordans and it's all good.

@Anghellic care to explain why you dapped this? :jbhmm:

@Mr_X why are you racist whites so obsessed with us?

Y'all ancestors made a wrong turn in Africa and been mesmerized ever since

Y'all even mimic our forms of entertainment

Dead ass got KKK nikkas making rap songs and convinced the world rock n roll is NOT a black creation

Blacks who hate whites avoid y'all at all costs. Do not visit your sites, damn sure don't mimic nor watch your forms of entertainment, and try to not even be anywhere near you unless absolutely necessary.

Y'all on the other hand have a hard time doing this

Why is that?

Like I been asking y'all this for years and still haven't gotten an answer