Why is Vicente Fox dissing Trump on Breakfast Club after he SHÏTTED on blacks as Mexican President?

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I was reading a book on racism in Latin America and it said that one of the reasons Latin American countries were unable to have economic booms was their neglect of building infrastructure in their rural areas. Most of the rural areas consisted of mainly Afro Latino communities. They systematically neglected to take care of there African communities thus it backfired.

So in a way Mexico is probably dealing with effects of adopting white Supremacist policies throughout history. They failed to build up there rural communities which probably consisted of mainly indigenous brown citizens and creating greater wealth disparities and poverty.

Also I read that “blacks are lazy” is a common sentiment in Latin America and that many countries have derogatory names and phrases for black people.

I will post the ones from Mexico when I find it in the book.

No much on Mexico but you get the point.

iQzO85e.jpg
Good post

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They seriously didn't ask this man about his comments about black folks? :gucci: Yet they'll grill or trash black celebs. Dont know how anyone can talk these folks serious as journalist/interviewers etc...

edit: The more I think about it the more disgusted I get. Its like Envy and CTG dont be doing their "homework" as members of media :snoop:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading a book on racism in Latin America and it said that one of the reasons Latin American countries were unable to have economic booms was their neglect of building infrastructure in their rural areas. Most of the rural areas consisted of mainly Afro Latino communities. They systematically neglected to take care of there African communities thus it backfired.

So in a way Mexico is probably dealing with effects of adopting white Supremacist policies throughout history. They failed to build up there rural communities which probably consisted of mainly indigenous brown citizens and creating greater wealth disparities and poverty.

Also I read that “blacks are lazy” is a common sentiment in Latin America and that many countries have derogatory names and phrases for black people.

iQzO85e.jpg

whats the book called?

Colonel Sanders

Chief cookin
Daps
In 20 years, blacks folks will regret it when they realized they should have been more ardent Trump supporters in regards to immigration. We are sleeping thinking everything would be good with Mexicans and other hispanics coming in our neigboorhood. Hispanics, asians and arabs are 10x more racist and closed minded than european cacs, we ignore this but one day it gonna to hit us hard, we're the next palestinians.

Daps
Ficente Fox..:mjlol:
How he must long for Obama that he so despised..

Ofcourse he racist..show me a mexicano who isnt.:gucci:
Not only that, he's clearly a cac mexican with strong Spanish roots, even worse!!

Yep, I don't mind the Mestizo/Indio looking Mexicans that much but them white ones try too damn hard. Still don't call them white lol. If they white, Saddam was white too lmao!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

iQzO85e.jpg

Send them all the fukk back. Every last one of them