Why is Vicente Fox dissing Trump on Breakfast Club after he SHÏTTED on blacks as Mexican President?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I was reading a book on racism in Latin America and it said that one of the reasons Latin American countries were unable to have economic booms was their neglect of building infrastructure in their rural areas. Most of the rural areas consisted of mainly Afro Latino communities. They systematically neglected to take care of there African communities thus it backfired.

So in a way Mexico is probably dealing with effects of adopting white Supremacist policies throughout history. They failed to build up there rural communities which probably consisted of mainly indigenous brown citizens and creating greater wealth disparities and poverty.

Also I read that “blacks are lazy” is a common sentiment in Latin America and that many countries have derogatory names and phrases for black people.

I will post the ones from Mexico when I find it in the book.

No much on Mexico but you get the point.

iQzO85e.jpg

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was reading a book on racism in Latin America and it said that one of the reasons Latin American countries were unable to have economic booms was their neglect of building infrastructure in their rural areas. Most of the rural areas consisted of mainly Afro Latino communities. They systematically neglected to take care of there African communities thus it backfired.

So in way Mexico is probably dealing with effect of adopting white Supremacist policies throughout history. They failed to build up there rural communities which probably consisted of mainly indigenous brown citizens and creating greater wealth disparities and poverty.

Also I read that “black are lazy” is a common sentiment in Latin America and that many countries have derogatory names and phrases for black people.
link??

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Man Breakfast Club is the perfect coalition of sellout nikkas.

They consistently show that they have a clear understanding of societal woea and they consistently show that they give no fukks.

How much money is enough money to make you say shyt that you KNOW is untrue and will make you look bad?

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Why are your people leaving your country, breh? :francis:

Don't forget: :ufdup:

He wouldn't even fukking apologize:

Fox: Race Remarks 'Misinterpreted'

:mjpls:

Ya'll gonna learn from caping for these illegal immigrants.

One way or another :wow:

i haven't had a chance to watch
please don't tell me they didn't asked him about them fukk’d up blacks comments made years ago ???

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So in a way Mexico is probably dealing with effects of adopting white Supremacist policies throughout history. They failed to build up there rural communities which probably consisted of mainly indigenous brown citizens and creating greater wealth disparities and poverty.

Also I read that “blacks are lazy” is a common sentiment in Latin America and that many countries have derogatory names and phrases for black people.

iQzO85e.jpg
:picard:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

iQzO85e.jpg

And folks want this shyt here when we already gotta deal with the whites :skip: