Why is there no outcry when yall slander white people....

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Here is why I used the term when referring to op and like minded posters. As a man u have the right to prefer any type of woman. The issue is while stating his preference of a certain type of woman op proceeds to blast women of darker skin tone as if they were lesser beings. If that is not an example of self hatred or blatant racism than what is?

men in this forum blast women they don't like (and women in general) all the time. it would be more appropriate to consider them sexists and not "c00ns" or victims of self hatred. there's more points that make up the condition of self-hatred other than just bashing dark skinned women, especially considering how people bash women in this forum normally.

the more precise way to measure self-hatred is to examine how someone of a specific ethnic group talks about his or her group as a whole and how he generalizes attitudes, behavior (mostly negative) and then physical attributes of the group. and if they talk negatively or focus on negative aspects. more importantly, how he or she will attempt to distinguish themselves from the group and how they'll elevate another group.

this section of the forum is pretty much flooded with a lot of issues and most of them come from how people will make ignorant assumptions with little information...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhHN0kaYbbLCtd86l9]Video: Too Much UFC: Parent Encouraging Kids To Fight! (One Gets Clocked To The Head With A Stick)[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
men in this forum blast women they don't like (and women in general) all the time. it would be more appropriate to consider them sexists and not "c00ns" or victims of self hatred. there's more points that make up the condition of self-hatred other than just bashing dark skinned women, especially considering how people bash women in this forum normally.

the more precise way to measure self-hatred is to examine how someone of a specific ethnic group talks about his or her group as a whole and how he generalizes attitudes, behavior (mostly negative) and then physical attributes of the group. and if they talk negatively or focus on negative aspects. more importantly, how he or she will attempt to distinguish themselves from the group and how they'll elevate another group.

this section of the forum is pretty much flooded with a lot of issues and most of them come from how people will make ignorant assumptions with little information...

I believe to call op sexist is actually the inaccurate description of his behavior. For he does not attacked women as a whole but rather focus on the negative qualities that some of them have and generalizes them then attributes them those of a darker skin complexion. Which in turns tells me that he appreciates women of fairer completion bc they possess the qualities he denies exist in darker skin women making it a racial issue.Taking it further would be to analyze op and how he looks at himself being a black man and where those issues with women of dark complexion stems from. The bolded in your response can attest to my conclusions if taken op posting history. The board as a whole on the other hand is another issue.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go up to a white person IRL and call them a CAC and they'll be like :what:

And then they'll be like, ":heh: Oh, was that some kind of slur? Whatever, I'm still white. :umad:"