Why is there no outcry when yall slander white people....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Why weren't white people this upset about double standards during slavery, Jim Crow, Civil Rights Movement, Segregation, etc.
Some were, otherwise shyt would not have changed.

The hypocrisy w/race here is a stead source of entertainment for me.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:pachaha: Ya'll let the homie Slikk make it man

But to answer your question, who would the outcry come from?

Whites? They aren't trippin off being called CACs on this board so it seems.

Don't take it personal breh

It is kinda weird that you catch more flack then the black guys who have no interest in dating black women at all though.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Is the thread starter serious ,has He ever watched faux news,the nerve of this punk

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There seems to be an influx of CACs catching feelings lately on The Coli.

Word

They should have stayed on the old site then... for all u cacs and pretend blacks on the coli, shyt is not that serious. Many of yall on here pretending to be black saying nikka but always catching feelings when cacs are brought up:sitdown:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Because they can dish it but can't take it. :leon:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
because forums like this is where suburban white kids can role-play and practice their best imitation of the "inner-city black male"

i would assume that this board is at least 70% whites posting

If you really believe that you should have a thread where posters must come in and write "The Coli" on their hands and post a pic so we can settle this once and for all. I mean I joke around when I say the coli is mostly white, but some people actually believe that blacks don't make up the majority of this place.

Because they can dish it but can't take it. :leon:
Not all of them will dish it though. The ones that are most deeply hurt by accusations of racism are the ones who actually check other white people when they say some slick or overtly racist shyt.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
if i went outside and calld the first white person i saw a 'cac' that muhfukka would probably just smile...shyt aint even a real word...

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
If you really believe that you should have a thread where posters must come in and write "The Coli" on their hands and post a pic so we can settle this once and for all. I mean I joke around when I say the coli is mostly white, but some people actually believe that blacks don't make up the majority of this place.

Not all of them will dish it though. The ones that are most deeply hurt by accusations of racism are the ones who actually check other white people when they say some slick or overtly racist shyt.

u got people on here who think 90% of the coli is white. It's hilarious :heh:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
because forums like this is where suburban white kids can role-play and practice their best imitation of the "inner-city black male"

i would assume that this board is at least 70% whites posting

I would say 81%

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the premise of the thread doesn't make sense even though i understand what you're trying to say. but, you're jumping from two totally different topics. first you ask why whites aren't crying about being called "cac" (i think this is what you're hinting at) but then you refer to people (blacks) not like dark skinned women being called c00ns and being accused of self-hate. if these are the points you're bringing out, i agree.

honestly, everyone should be ashamed of how they're using the words here. 95% of the forum misuses these terms and over uses them which only makes me feel like it's just some trend of ignorance. especially if you're not using them in real life around real people. you're cowards, just like those kids that post racially derogatory comments on youtube but wouldn't say anything in real life. which takes away any valid reason as to why you're saying other than to get your laughs in.

call me whatever you want (because you probably will), but you can't say i'm lying or a liar...

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
the premise of the thread doesn't make sense even though i understand what you're trying to say. but, you're jumping from two totally different topics. first you ask why whites aren't crying about being called "cac" (i think this is what you're hinting at) but then you refer to people (blacks) not like dark skinned women being called c00ns and being accused of self-hate. if these are the points you're bringing out, i agree.

honestly, everyone should be ashamed of how they're using the words here. 95% of the forum misuses these terms and over uses them which only makes me feel like it's just some trend of ignorance. especially if you're not using them in real life around real people. you're cowards, just like those kids that post racially derogatory comments on youtube but wouldn't say anything in real life. which takes away any valid reason as to why you're saying other than to get your laughs in.

call me whatever you want (because you probably will), but you can't say i'm lying or a liar...

Here is why I used the term when referring to op and like minded posters. As a man u have the right to prefer any type of woman. The issue is while stating his preference of a certain type of woman op proceeds to blast women of darker skin tone as if they were lesser beings. If that is not an example of self hatred or blatant racism than what is?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Compared to the white websites, this site is pretty tolerant of other races. I'm not even talking about white supremacist sites. Even news websites say terrible things about black people.

that's the bare truth

hate when cacs try to downplay their own racism and bigotry while focusing soley on petty shyt.