Why is there a myth that nobody eats McDonals anymore yet the line is long as shyt anytime you pass one?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This is the coli the ducktales are already starting, unless that nikka lives in India McDonald's stays packed :duck:

With that being said I usually go once a week for their fries and a shake and sometimes some McNuggets
Facts, thats literally all I get. Large order of fries and request them hot. A shake or mcnuggets at times as well. Nothing beats hot McD's fries, with the right amount of salt. :wow:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah the last few times I wanted to go the lines were too long. Went inside once and the shyt was a mad house, people everywhere. I turned my black ass around and went to Bojangles for fries.

I just buy up bags of the shoe string fries (before shrinkflation they were bigger bags) that cost like 5 bucks max and make them in batches at home 425 degrees in the air fryer for 17 mins then in a metal bowl with fine salt (sometimes I use garlic salt or that lemon pepper or even truffle oil ) and it’s comparable to McDonalds

I make enough to eat them like popcorn by the handful

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
10+ yrs free :blessed:
I wont even use a fukking straw from there

Someone from work few yrs ago offered me fries I didn’t know what it was
When I found out a few minutes later I went to puke that shyt out :pacspit:

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
I used to love McDonald's but the shyt is too expensive now and it's not worth it.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hadn't had it in years but I grabbed some twice in the last week. Only because of that app they have. A QP CheeseBurger w/free fry and a McChicken w/free fry

Them fries were fresh out the grease and good as hell. QP cheeseburger was good. McChicken pattie has shrunk to half the size it was but they want over double the price now smh.

The app makes it worth it. But like we all know good things never last.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we on thecoli where they say in n out is mid, don't tell that to the 45 minute line of cars we just waited in tho.:pachaha:

coli litearlly had a thread shaming people for still using microwaves 6 years ago and shyt.

everyone here has a perfect diet of salads and grilled chicken breast. only drinks water. makes a million dollars a year but never eats out. on the very rare occasion they do eat out, they have a problem tipping people and the prices on the menu despite being millionaires. got a roster of 8 dimes that NBA players ain't even seeing, but only go 50/50 on a date. etc etc :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With today’s grocery prices, it’s cheaper to eat fast food = health problems = Big Pharma = Cha Ching!
you must not have seen the current fast food prices the chicken nugget meal rivaling what it cost to get a steak, soup/salad and side at outback steakhouse 10 years ago:mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Because people lie about things they think other people will judge them for. For example nikkas clown fat girls, yet somehow fat girls stay with kids. Something ain't adding up.

^This.

The vast majority of America is fat, and about a third or better is clinically obese. Most of these coli posters are fat too.

Folks ain't outchea on some "we cooking vegan impossible burgers on organic lettuce buns" like coli brehs be posting for daps, they're pulling through the drive-thru.