Why is there a myth that nobody eats McDonals anymore yet the line is long as shyt anytime you pass one?

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t go as often because the lines even with the app be too long but when I do go it’s solid where I’m at in NY the other fast food joints are either far out or too inconsistent or too dirty

Taco Bell cost more than Macdonalds and they never ever have the deals in the app at locations

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don’t go as often because the lines even with the app be too long but when I do go it’s solid where I’m at in NY the other fast food joints are either far out or too inconsistent or too dirty

Taco Bell cost more than Macdonalds and they never ever have the deals in the app at locations
Yeah the last few times I wanted to go the lines were too long. Went inside once and the shyt was a mad house, people everywhere. I turned my black ass around and went to Bojangles for fries.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't know when I've last seen a crowded McDonald's ... what I see is Wendy's, Popeyes, & Chik fil-a constantly packed

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the people in that line got the McDonalds App.

They have some good deals if you are hungry. Like Free fries any size if you purchase $2 worth of stuff. B1G1 things.
They have a combo meal for $6.49. Which is pretty reasonable.
We ain't never going to win the battle against obesity in this country when people have the damn Micky D's app on their cell phone. :francis:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I gave it up a long time ago. I had a relapse for a while, but it just doesn’t taste all that great, it’s way too expensive and you feel like shyt after you eat it. I can cook a nice meal for what it costs, or find a better restaurant for the same price

This is what drove most people away. At some point in the late 00s they changed their recipes up again and the food tasted noticeably worse and they also started hiring just any damn body, so people started finding alternatives. It's sad because they literally had Americans on lock while delivering a good quality fast food experience but they let corporate greed slowly kill the brand.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
America is getting fatter and fatter by the day. Fast food is still making dough. All these spots be having crazy drive thru lines.