Why is the white man putting penises in my visitor message?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Like I've been telling you from the start:

The white man, Esau, the DEVIL, is just a roaming fakkit on earth. He may not be flamboyantly gay or "out the closet", but each and every single one of them has a dormant fakkit dwelling in their system, and its just a matter of time before they let it out.

ALL OF THEM.

So my question to you negros is, why do they do these things? Because I already have the answers, but I guess im wrong, let you tell it.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That's Lamai doing that. He changed his name to M617, thinking no one would notice, but I did. I was wondering where the hell Lamai went and who the hell this M617 person was but then I put the pieces of the puzzle together and realized. I reported him for ya. :youngsabo:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Like I've been telling you from the start:

The white man, Esau, the DEVIL, is just a roaming fakkit on earth. He may not be flamboyantly gay or "out the closet", but each and every single one of them has a dormant fakkit dwelling in their system, and its just a matter of time before they let it out.

ALL OF THEM.

So my question to you negros is, why do they do these things? Because I already have the answers, but I guess im wrong, let you tell it.

is this dollaboy:umad::ohhh:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
end_racism_thru_unity.jpg

lets stop this nonsense

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
GET OFF MY dikk, B.

Any idea why, :ohhh: any idea why, sir?

Maybe Galatians 4:16?
Have you ever called a woman that is a dignified slut a whore over and over again. Eventually, if you keep calling her one she will take on characteristics of the name you are calling her, if its true. I saw an Israelite video where they made fun of some Jamaican woman who was dressed scandelously and eventually after calling her a slut over and over again she started to dirty whine. It was as if a demon inside of her was being brought to the surface.

I say all of this to say. If you call a white an a cac fakkit and that particular cac knows that within himself this is true, out of rage he will act accordingly because the only way he feels he can fight back is by embodying something he feels you hate.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Have you ever called a woman that is a dignified slut a whore over and over again. Eventually, if you keep calling her one she will take on characteristics of the name you are calling her, if its true. I saw an Israelite video where they made fun of some Jamaican woman who was dressed scandelously and eventually after calling her a slut over and over again she started to dirty whine. It was as if a demon inside of her was being brought to the surface.

I say all of this to say. If you call a white an a cac fakkit and that particular cac knows that within himself this is true, out of rage he will act accordingly because the only way he feels he can fight back is by embodying something he feels you hate.

Saw that video. I think she actually spat at them , also.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
That's Lamai doing that. He changed his name to M617, thinking no one would notice, but I did. I was wondering where the hell Lamai went and who the hell this M617 person was but then I put the pieces of the puzzle together and realized. I reported him for ya. :youngsabo:

I sincerely appreciate it, brother.

But I don't complain about esau, this is his world. I dn't delete comments or complain to his minions about his behavior. Normally I keep it up to back up my words of their vile being.

Like I said before, man: The DEVIL ALWAYS will reveal himself and his true violent, jealous, aggressively homosexual nature.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

I have 0 affiliation with that group, nor will I ever associate myself with them. , but to answer your point, I didn't say "A" cac, I said "ALL CACS ARE fakkitS".

ALL.

OF.

THEM.

But I didn't say it, the Lord did. So don't take it up with me, but let me warn you: Your arms are too short to box, Mowgli.

:youngsabo:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
dogg dont be like that:rudy: im blacker then u :birdman: i was being nice n shyt

My bad, Lord. I be forgetting who's who at times. For some reason, I ALWAYS seem to get you mixed up with that guy who's a mod now "goflipapack", and I have NO IDEA. You're the ghostface fan, right?

Either way, brother, I apologize. But I gotta keep my guard up with all these crakkkas and c00ns running around trying to defile my character on here. Accept my humble apology.

EDIT...

Wait, are you the army guy?

hmpppf

Do what you do, bruh. But watch my sneakers. I spent good money, step on em and I'll sneak ya.

Word of advice, though. I dont know if you "can" get out the army or not, but when that time comes, and you see weird things start happening that you've never seen before.....Just give up your will & don't try to fight for "your country"

American_noose.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My bad, Lord. I be forgetting who's who at times. For some reason, I ALWAYS seem to get you mixed up with that guy who's a mod now "goflipapack", and I have NO IDEA. You're the ghostface fan, right?

Either way, brother, I apologize. But I gotta keep my guard up with all these crakkkas and c00ns running around trying to defile my character on here. Accept my humble apology.

EDIT...

Wait, are you the army guy?

hmpppf

Do what you do, bruh. But watch my sneakers. I spent good money, step on em and I'll sneak ya.

Word of advice, though. I dont know if you "can" get out the army or not, but when that time comes, and you see weird things start happening that you've never seen before.....Just give up your will & don't try to fight for "your country"

American_noose.jpg

:ohhh: it's all good brah

actually brah, im out the Army now and working as a contractor with the Army here in the desert---i get paid wayyyyyyyy more now to deal with these CACs:shaq: