Why is The Rock never expected to speak on black issues?

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Are humans so sheep minded now that they need a celebrity, athlete, or other famous person to tell them how to have morals and values? Has society gotten to the point where unless Hollywood tells you it's wrong, then people won't think it's wrong? People who need celebrities to speak out to them and tell them something is wrong are weak minded individuals. You think someone filled with hate is just gonna change their mind because a random celebrity told them it was wrong? Words don't do shyt, action does.

Think it's more to do with his platform and reach. But I dunno.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You might want to rephrase that
Nah..my man. If they were great, they would be. U may have a soft spot for weak types. I dont. Enough of the silly coddling.

This is a bait thread and really in truth, a silly one since he's not seen as Black by the ignorant tropes around as it is. Same tropes fiending for white girls everyday in this very subforum. C00n level.

Last edited:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
You mean like when he was responding to the Hulk Hogan racist n-word scandal by saying "we've all talked trash"

:mjlol:
:russ: Excatly. Muthafukkas want him to speak, something nobody wants to really hear. Like breh, let that make America great again mofo kept his mouth shyt on our issues and keep talking about working out and movies:skip:

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mi4s05kNB51rhybyko1_400.gif

tumblr_mi4s05kNB51rhybyko2_400.gif

Black folk don't accept Uncle Rockus as black @R=G :umad: