Why is Stevie Wonder so underrated today?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
horrible fans say dumb shyt good and bad cause they dont make music

with that being said stevie isnt under rated he's just forgotten

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:what: how is stevie wonder not given underrated??

last I checked he's won the more grammies than any artist. I put him on the same level as prince talent wise. and EVERY artist seems to pay homage to him when they are mentioning their influences.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Im 21 and I f*cks with Stevie Wonder. He's a legend.

But Michael Jackson overrated??? :wtf: :ufdup:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
You know what, I absolutely agree with thread starter.

When they talk about the greatest albums and artists of all-time.

It's always Beatles, Stones, Michael Jackson "Thriller", Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, Jimi Hendrix, maybe a Marvin Gaye or somebody, but they all forget.

Stevie Wonder's "Songs in The Key of Life">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Beatles "Sgt. Peppers & The Lonely Hearts Club Band"

Naw...who's underrated??? The Isley Brothers. They NEVER get mentioned. Never.

Greatest R&B Group ever, never gets mentioned with all-time great groups.

Parliament-Funkadelic too.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You know Stevie Wonder, wrote, produced, arranged and played damn near all the instruments on his music, right?

As good as Marvin Gaye was, you have to give Leon Ware and Ed Townsend, as well as the studio musicians some credit for some of his classics.

when it comes to musicians and musical geniuses, they ONLY person that should even be mentioned in the same breath as Stevie Wonder is Prince. and I still think Stevie Wonder is better.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Stevie Wonder is a national fukking treasure. My Stevie spotify playlist :ohlawd:

But a fresh neg is coming your way for calling MJ overrated. :pacspit: Stevie would slap you silly himself if he heard you talkin' crazy about Michael.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
when it comes to musicians and musical geniuses, they ONLY person that should even be mentioned in the same breath as Stevie Wonder is Prince. and I still think Stevie Wonder is better.

Exactly,

Plus, Bob Dylan and Paul McCartney aint dead yet either and those motherfukkers get treated like gods EVERYWHERE they go.

fukk that.

Stevie is BLIND and plays like 8,000 instruments and made 3 or 4 of the greatest albums in history.

How the fukk is he not the most famous musician of all-time?