Why is PC a dikk sizing contest.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I have a 3060 Ti in my PC. Ironically, it was Minecraft with RTX that made me do the :ooh: to the graphics. Of course, with mods, graphics will shine. I still get games on console unless it is a PC exclusive.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
PC gaming is the indoors equivalent to a bald cac CEO having expensive cars/trophy wives.

For the longest time, nobody gave PC gaming a second look. Console gaming had the best exclusives (when Japan was in their bag) and content, hands down. So instead of counting content, this insecure group of rejects started counting frames. Then once the third party developers started putting their shyt on PCs, a group of already smug pricks got even worse. These motherfukkers act like they have the best place to play, but their dikks get hard at even the slightest hint of a console exclusive coming to their platform.

I've gamed on consoles since I was a kid and just recently built a PC during the pandemic (3900x, 2070S, 32GB RAM, 2TB SSDs).

The only thing this machine has been good for are the titty games and playing older titles that ran like shyt on older consoles at higher resolutions/framerates. Emulation is overrated, especially when you can't figure out how to get past certain graphical/sound issues some of the games might have.

I still primarily game on console (PS5), but you're looking at a "best of both worlds" type of situation when it involves gaming PCs. If you were primarily gaming on PC while talking down on the consoles before two of the manufacturers started putting their content on the platform, you were PRAYING their shyt would come out on PC one day.

You can go to RockPaperShotgun right now and find articles where these "professional" PC gaming journalists are still portbegging for Bloodborne to come to PC. shyt's pathetic.

It's not flexing when you can see how deep the insecurity runs with the loud 1 percenters of the PC community.