Why is PC a dikk sizing contest.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pause. I love Pc but I find most nikkaz care about the hardware more than gaming and if they do game it’s to count the fukking frames in the game rather than playing it. I find a lot of PC nikkaz just focus on my gpu or cpu is better than yours type of shyt.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Pause. I love Pc but I find most nikkaz care about the hardware more than gaming and if they do game it’s to count the fukking frames in the game rather than playing it. I find a lot of PC nikkaz just focus on my gpu or cpu is better than yours type of shyt.
PC is all about having the ability to customize your rig entirely. No different in car heads flexing at a car show telling about how much horsepower they got.

And most the ones who count frames and shyt also play the games, they just flex that they can play the game at the highest capabilities

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
lol warzone on my ps5 vs pc is literally night and day

truthfully, my ps5 collects dust while i game on my pc far more often.

ps5 needs to get more games
This. Warzone on console sucks. That FOV is horrendous

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My dumbass bought a laptop instead of a pc

and I barley move the damn laptop :mjgrin:

still better than those bullshyt ass consoles
I bought a gaming laptop as well. Just can’t beat the convenience of a laptop plus some of these new gaming laptops are very discreet and pack a decent punch.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
there's definitely some people that constantly wanna tell you what GPU they got. even worse when they constantly wanna tell you how much it cost

reading around the web you might think everyone has a 3080, but that card makes up 0.86% of the Steam Hardware Survey

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
there's definitely some people that constantly wanna tell you what GPU they got. even worse when they constantly wanna tell you how much it cost

reading around the web you might think everyone has a 3080, but that card makes up 0.86% of the Steam Hardware Survey
If u had something less than 1% of people have wouldn’t u flex?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If u had something less than 1% of people have wouldn’t u flex?
nah, that's not my style. but that's not my point

I'm saying the way people only mention top-tier hardware might lead you to believe that's what most PC Gamers have, but that's definitely not the case