Why is Married with Children never mentioned when discussing GOAT sitcoms?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its goat hell I don't even like the show but ill admit up until a few years ago it was my go to AM tv show

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Michael_Moye.jpg

:comeon:
:ohhh:
Damn had no idea.
:salute:

-

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
I can’t remember which episode, but security roughed up Bud, and threw him, and it was clearly a doll being throw, then they cut to Bud getting up from the floor. That imagery always cracked me up
:russ:

I think he was trying to see a celebrity

I was looking for a gif of it, but couldn't find. Also using a doll when Al falls from the tree on his head always had me in tears laughing.

Ed O'Neill is a goat when it comes to facial expressions.

134a9h.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

p>

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I remember that

Ol Griff thought he had found himself a PAWG with a deep voice like Phoenix Marie :mjgrin:

:russ: Griff's plans for Butter:

"Butter, I would treat you to a Christmas you would NEVER forget :obama:: dinner, dancing, a sleighride to the Airport Motel 6, where I would ROCK YOUR WORLD!!! :takedat:"

:mjlol: Butter hit Griff with the whip appeal without even meeting him in person. :laff:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: when Peggy spent up nearly all of the money Al had saved for a brand-new whip, and he had to settle for those two lemons from Larry Holmes Automotives. :flabbynsick:

Man, I would have killed Peggy when she was all:yeshrug: after learning what the money was intended for. :smh: