Why Is It That Women Tasting Their "Love Juices" Is Seen As Okay and Sexy?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:usure:

Lmao. Women mostly TOLERATE nut and act excited about it because it's a turn on for men and signals the end of a sex act. Otherwise, it's only a turn on if she's being nutted IN. Any other way doesn't even make sense from a biological standpoint. What bytch would be wired to GENUINELY love WASTED sperm?? Tf?
They are wired to like sperm in general... how is that so hard to believe or understand...
A women's primary purpose for existing is damn near just for 1 thing... and that fluid is what helps them forfil that purpose...
You thinking that women just tolerate it, and do things just cause it excites a man, is really oversimplifying nature...
They crave it because that's what there bodies was made for...
Like water... we luv to drink it... bathe in it.. swim in it..(pause)
If we dont get it, we get thirsty.
We might just think we are just having fun or just like the feeling of water on our bodies.
But theres a deeper biological connection between us and water

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Same reason why girls kissing girls is seen as hot and sexy and not fakkit shyt

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Think about it..if she's afraid to lick her juice, something is off. Men and women are the same so I have no idea where you get the thought of a man licking semen even makes sense unless he's a homosexual.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Breh vaginal juices is nothing, I once got with a hoe that wanted anal..........so I obliged:yeshrug:the whole time I am hitting it I am like please don’t shyt on me:sadcam:anyway eventually I pull out and before I could do anything else this bytch spun around and started sucking my dikk. I was like :picard:but tried to mask it as didn’t want to cum across as to “vanilla”. After she sucks me for a good five minutes she tries to kiss me and I hit her with a straight up:gucci::scust:. Then she wanted me to put my dikk back in her p*ssy and fukk again and I was like haven’t you heard of bacterial infection bytch I have just been in your dookie hole. The crazy thing is she was acting like this was all normal and like I was some frigid virgin, which goes to show that she was used to demonic shyt. So in hindsight bring on p*ssy juice because compared to what could be that shyt is:blessed:

Literally the exact same thing happened to me....literally...:russ: I miss that demon...she was so freaky...but was literally the cleanest person I ever knew in more ways than one...I think crazy ass sex was an outlet for her OCD :merchant:

I don't kiss girls after I eat it...because I wouldnt want them to kiss me after serving me up...its a two way street.

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's just another double standard. I was just in a FB thread the other day where every one was cheering on this pic of a 8-10 yr old girl who was dressed as a boy. Looked like a mini Ty Dolla $ign :snoop:. A week ago these same people were mad as shyt about some white lady who dressed her son as a lil girl (some famous lady, forgot her name). Some chick going ask me if I didn't see the difference when I mentioned the hypocrisy.
That type of behavior is normalized by society among our women. Largely to the fulfillment of male fantasies ironically. Same thing with this stuff about women "tasting themselves". I would never taste my own juices but we encourage women to do this for our own hypocritical pleasures and women buy into it because this mentality and acceptance of "girls liking girls" is normalized to them