Why Is It That Women Tasting Their "Love Juices" Is Seen As Okay and Sexy?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
When a woman want's to kiss after she sucks

eda26h7gxnsjmxwhhwm5.jpg

When a woman sucks off the natural juices
drake.jpg

Daps
Nah I don't eat pvzzy (saving dat for wifey) and if I'm kissing a chick I'm praying ain't no foreign objects been near her mouth in at least 14 days :sadcam:

:laff::laff: This nikka said "saving". Like you gon be the 1st dikk that your wife sucked.

If a bytch cant fukk or sukk dikk...She gotta go get her numbers up and then come holla at me.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Nah I don't eat pvzzy (saving dat for wifey) and if I'm kissing a chick I'm praying ain't no foreign objects been near her mouth in at least 14 days :sadcam:
I would lie that I have small cuts on my lip(Sometimes I literally do) to avoid doing passionate kisses or eating out. I'm too hygienic to be doing the former and the latter with a woman that I know most likely was messing with someone else not too long ago. Sucking on your fluid as a man is mad disgusting and gay.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Im Just tryna learn u something...
Who the fukk in their right minds would ingest some nuttz... Who the fukk would want that shyt on their face, neck, stomach, ass?
Women! its nature bro...
Our sperm has chemicals in it that makes women crave it... and it has our natural life force in it...
:manny:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Ladies, if he doesn’t kiss you after you go down, drop him.

If he doesn’t go down, drop him.

A word is enough for the wise.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Im Just tryna learn u something...
Who the fukk in their right minds would ingest some nuttz... Who the fukk would want that shyt on their face, neck, stomach, ass?
Women! its nature bro...
Our sperm has chemicals in it that makes women crave it... and it has our natural life force in it...
:manny:

:usure:

Lmao. Women mostly TOLERATE nut and act excited about it because it's a turn on for men and signals the end of a sex act. Otherwise, it's only a turn on if she's being nutted IN. Any other way doesn't even make sense from a biological standpoint. What bytch would be wired to GENUINELY love WASTED sperm?? Tf?