Why is it so hard to stick to a low carb diet?

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Like we both said end of the day it comes down to creating a deficit in your cals, IF and IIFYM is a method I find very easy to eat satisfying food whilst being under or within my calorie intake. I am not missing out on foods I like or enjoy and I am not exceeding my calorie intake, that is the ultimate goal IMO.

Everyone is diff and have their own thoughts and views, I just like to keep it simple, whilst enjoying my food and not having to suffer just for the sake of a "diet"

If it works for you then, thats cool. Thats all that counts, there is no perfect way.

Right. So, I normally wouldn't have an issue with this if it was in the general gym forum. My point is, don't hit up a low-carb thread with some passive aggressive comment against low-carb dieting. You keep talking about what *you* find "easy" and all but this ain't about you. Dude asked for tips on sticking to a low-carb diet; meaning, he's already made a decision and wants to figure out how to best work the situation. My thing is, help out with that or keep quiet.

It's difficult enough to stick to any one plan, but when folks start hearing about twenty different eating plans and how this one is "better" or "easier" than the one they've chosen. Their confidence and determination goes to shyt.

But of course, ultimately the only thing that matters is eating less than your body needs. That's it.

To sum it up, my general point is: Help out (on topic) or please take it to the general forum and argue there.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Right. So, I normally wouldn't have an issue with this if it was in the general gym forum. My point is, don't hit up a low-carb thread with some passive aggressive comment against low-carb dieting. You keep talking about what *you* find "easy" and all but this ain't about you. Dude asked for tips on sticking to a low-carb diet; meaning, he's already made a decision and wants to figure out how to best work the situation. My thing is, help out with that or keep quiet.

It's difficult enough to stick to any one plan, but when folks start hearing about twenty different eating plans and how this one is "better" or "easier" than the one they've chosen. Their confidence and determination goes to shyt.

But of course, ultimately the only thing that matters is eating less than your body needs. That's it.

To sum it up, my general point is: Help out (on topic) or please take it to the general forum and argue there.

Jose-Mourinho-Applause.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
all low carb did for me was make me a lighter and flabbier version of my former self. Gained no definition whatsoever. My carbs may have been too low though. Only got trace amounts from nuts and such.
I agree a thousand percent. That's basically what happened to me, before I started getting into fitness. I lost alot of weight(I went from roughly 210 to 164-165) and I was just a smaller, yet still flabby version of my old self.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
I agree a thousand percent. That's basically what happened to me, before I started getting into fitness. I lost alot of weight(I went from roughly 210 to 164-165) and I was just a smaller, yet still flabby version of my old self.

Yea.

Lifting is important during a cut.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Yes, if you're looking to lose a few pounds or whatever.

If you have serious weight to lose, or you're looking to make serious size and muscle gains, or you're looking to be a male model, or whatever then serious steps need to be taken.
Moderation is key.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I fukks with sugar substitutes and pure will power. Sugar free jello, low carb ice cream, crystal light these help my sweet tooth. But cravings for bread and pasta:francis: just will power.

Who the fukk is Will Powers? :what: