Why Is It Impolite To Ask A Woman's Age?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
old women who look old is scared to say there age. if a woman is 45 and she look 30, she usually wouldn't be scared to say her age cause she know people going to be like damn u lying..
Nah most women hate to admit their age, especially if you're younger than them.

I met a 34 year old who looks 22 and is fine as fukk and she was really insecure about the fact that she was 34. Probably because she doesn't have a man and knows that no matter how she looks on the outside, them eggs are drying up on the inside.

Other than that the go-to excuse when I ask a woman 28+ her age is "Well at least I still look young. People tell me that I look 17." I reply "You look your age."

I'm not even being mean but people are gassed up off of their image and really sensitive. Guys too. Might as well embrace it.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah most women hate to admit their age, especially if you're younger than them.

I met a 34 year old who looks 22 and is fine as fukk and she was really insecure about the fact that she was 34. Probably because she doesn't have a man and knows that no matter how she looks on the outside, them eggs are drying up on the inside.

Other than that the go-to excuse when I ask a woman 28+ her age is "Well at least I still look young. People tell me that I look 17." I reply "You look your age."

I'm not even being mean but people are gassed up off of their image and really sensitive. Guys too. Might as well embrace it.

:deadrose::deadrose:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
It depends how young she looks/acts..the other day I asked a girl her age because I thought she was 15..she told me she was 22..then I asked her if she was in college and she said ya...

So I believed her..it wouldn't have mattered anyway..

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Men and Women get insecure when you ask them questions where they know they don't meet the desired standard. For example the optimum woman is a late teens to mid 20s woman, the further she falls outside of that range the more insecure she becomes. For a guy, an example is his financial and career success, the further away from the desired standard, a doctor, engineer, lawyer, Coli IT professional, or just getting a lot of money, the more insecure he becomes.