Why Is It Impolite To Ask A Woman's Age?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Its like asking someone what size they wear or how much something costs. Some people dont mind but its still impolite to ask because its none of your business. Also some men lack the social skills to know that telling a woman you though she was older isnt a good idea

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit: women don't care about being over 25, at 25 you haven't even had many years of being able to take advantage of your looks. I'll become insecure when I fall off, whether that be 32, 38, 46, or 59

:stopitslime: we could do a facebook experiment

look at how many women below 25 have no problem displaying their ages

now look at the opposite

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
A lot of dudes I know wont even take a girl over 27 seriously when they first meet them. I mean they will smash but as far as a relationship goes ehhh. Especially if you want to have a family some day. I personally don't care what a womans age is. I've dated older and younger. Older women understand you and your feelings a bit better but younger girls are more obedient and down to have more fun.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
A lot of dudes I know wont even take a girl over 27 seriously when they first meet them. I mean they will smash but as far as a relationship goes ehhh. Especially if you want to have a family some day. I personally don't care what a woman age is. I've dated older and younger. Older women understand you and your feelings a bit better but younger girls are more obedient and down to have more fun.

harsh, money :pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:stopitslime: we could do a facebook experiment

look at how many women below 25 have no problem displaying their ages

now look at the opposite

I asked about this, and friends of both sexes replied being concerned about perceptions at work as well as privacy concerns, I don't have my birth year on there and it's definitely due to the fact that i have co workers and managers as friends

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A male coworker asked a female co-worker that we know is between 22-25 and she gave us the :usure: "You don't ask a woman her age."
idk was she an old looking 22-25?!?!?
I started to feel like I was getting old when I started to get excited to get carded. :snoop:

:russ:its just something about still getting carded that makes ppl feel good...it was a group of us girls out and one got offended that she didnt get carded...smh

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

idk was she an old looking 22-25?!?!?

She looks like she's between 22-25. She acts even younger. Me and the other guy are both 25.

We were talking about something that had to do with age or year we graduated so he asked her.

We're the three youngest on the staff.

When he asked and got the :usure: he went :aicmon: we already know you're younger than us.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks like she's between 22-25. She acts even younger. Me and the other guy are both 25.

We were talking about something that had to do with age or year we graduated so he asked her.

We're the three youngest on the staff.

When he asked and got the :usure: he went :aicmon: we already know you're younger than us.

thats probably why she got offended because she does act younger than her age...idk, thats rare, girls my age that i know doesnt seem to mind being asked about their age

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
A federal jury in Seattle on Thursday rejected a claim brought by a little-known actress who first lied about how old she was on the popular Internet Movie Database, then sued the company when it published her true age.
Huong Hoang goes by the stage name Junie Hoang and has appeared in such films as "Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver" and "Hoodrats 2: Hoodrat Warriors."
Her lawsuit generated a lot of media attention when she filed it -- anonymously, at first -- in 2011. She said she intended for her case to highlight online privacy as well as age discrimination in Hollywood, and she initially sought $1 million in damages.
"My hope was that it would make a change in the database," Hoang told The Associated Press after the verdict. "I knew it was a problem not just for me but for anyone else who had their age on their profile."

The 41-year-old claimed offers for roles dried up after the popular online movie database mined her account information to learn her true age, then posted it on her profile in 2008. She sued for breach of contract, and the case went to trial this week. The judge dismissed IMDb's parent company, Amazon.com, as a defendant before the trial.

Read more: Washington jury rejects claim of actress who sued IMDb | Fox News

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because men age like fine wine, and woman age like a week old loaf of bread left out on the kitchen table with its bag open.

King Poetic

ShoTime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
old women who look old is scared to say there age. if a woman is 45 and she look 30, she usually wouldn't be scared to say her age cause she know people going to be like damn u lying..