Why is Greek Mythology so damn gay?

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Mythology reflects culture...so yeah.

actually less gay than I thought now that I think about it. Like 90% of it seems to be Titans and gods fukking and creating more gods and Demi-gods. It’s just like a horny justice league.

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I had to study it during my last assignment for Performing Arts.

They used to drink each other’s piss and semen and all that nastiness.

They coined a lot of strong names tho, I’ll give em that.

Nike, Hermes, Hercules, Aphrodite etc.

r_kelly.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm reading up on Greek Mythology because shyt like that is interesting and I realized how gay it is. These fools are fukking each other all the time. In fact, it's not just gay, it's full of incest, bestiality, rape and necrophilia. A good portion of those things are presented as accepted and even praised. I find it funny though, despite all these Gods fukking each other, all the gay sex and there are no lesbian relationships. The female Gods don't touch each other but the men are fukking each other all the time. You have perfect virgin Goddesses that won't give it up to anybody though and even more, Goddesses who go for mortal men. That's how I know that shyt was written by a bunch of humans with patriarchy in mind. Sounds like neets made it. All the contradictions and erratas aside the gayness is something presented in most interpretations.
Homosexuality in ancient Greece - Wikipedia
Look at that shyt. The article even says "In general, however, the historical record of love and sexual relations between women is sparse."
white men and mexicans tend to fukk each other...n down low on the cool..

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
As much as I was interested in Greek Mythology as a kid, I couldn't fukk with Zeus and how Wantonly this cat was walking around raping people and moving like that shyt was okay.

All the other sus shyt made me switch right over to Norse Mythology and I never looked back. :hhh:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Because them Mfkers were gay

This. They weren’t always like that especially when the Phoenicians (an offshoot of the Kemetic People) were the original movers and shakers of Ancient Greek society since its foundation.

Zeus fakkit ass was always a homosexual deity tho.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Who the hell did Zeus rape?

Everybody, Breh. Zeus used to turn into shyt, slip out of mouth Olympus and smash your wife.

One dude in particular, went off to go fight a war in this fool's name, Zeus transformed into him, came home, smashed his wife and dipped.

Honey came back, half dead to see his wife nursing newborns like :francis: "bytch, you couldn't have waited instead of going down the hill for that Crete skeet?"

Zeus has hardly ever had a sexual encounter that didn't involve deception or force. That's the only reason I liked God of War...being able to kill this horny fukker.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Homosexuality is a new age term.

I watched a documentary on a tribe whose men had wives and families, but the night before going to war, the men would have sex or be intimate to increase the bond of comradery on the battlefield.

Take that how you want.

invalid

Banned
Daps
You answered your own question breh.

You said they were an offshoot of the Kemetic people.

Obviously, I'm positing that Egyptians and Canaanites were not related.

But for the sake of the argument, let's say that they were.

Hebrews and Hittites were also Caananites. Does that make them equally offshoots of Egyptians?

For the record, Ham had four sons, Mizraim, Phut, Cush, and Caanan.

Egyptians are descendants of Mizraim. This is well known.

In fact, Mizraim is the name that is given to Egypt in the Torah.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They considered the purest form of love to be between men :dame::dame::dame::dame: It was mostly a thing young men did with older men, then they were expected to find a wife and have a family, then when they got older they could take a young man as a lover. Sh*t was OD homo. If Alexander the Great wasn’t a G in everything else, I woulda set them books on fire.

:hhh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was being kind. There was some OD gay stuff in them books. If Alexander the Great was straight he would’ve been too much of a G, so they had to make him a puff to bring him down a notch. If he wasn’t a faq, he would’ve had children a lot earlier too which came back to haunt his family after he died.