Why is everyone unsubscribing from Gamepass?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Game Pass is great. But what happens when there are no AAA games? Not saying that there will not be, but there’s always going to be dips in between the hot must have titles. Which is why I can understand Sony not putting out their 1st party titles out day one on PS+.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game Pass is great. But what happens when there are no AAA games? Not saying that there will not be, but there’s always going to be dips in between the hot must have titles. Which is why I can understand Sony not putting out their 1st party titles out day one on PS+.

Yeah, its clear that day 1, AAA titles are the selling point of gamepass yet the two biggest day 1 games to release on it this year was Trek to Yomi and Tunic lol

Xbox stans have been paying for gamepass all year all while still buying all the multiplatform games Dying Light 2, Tiny Tina, Elden Ring, Lego Star Wars etc…

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are already doing this for other reasons tho..:mjgrin:
If it is or isn't happening public announcements aren't being made by people who use it. Only games/sony stans do that silly stuff.
I have had PSNow for over two years now and when I drop it I don't plan on announcing it.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah, its clear that day 1, AAA titles are the selling point of gamepass yet the two biggest day 1 games to release on it this year was Trek to Yomi and Tunic lol

Xbox stans have been paying for gamepass all year all while still buying all the multiplatform games Dying Light 2, Tiny Tina, Elden Ring, Lego Star Wars etc…

It’s no different than any other streaming service, and it’s a problem they all have to deal with. Unsubscribing when the content is stale, or you’ve seen everything. So you dip off until something new you care about drops. Which is a problem because so much is really dependent on gym membership logic, with people pretty much forgetting they have it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What games are coming out for Xbox this year? :laff:

I genuinely can’t believe we are in 2022, Microsoft has bought 2 of the biggest studios in the world that has a huge amount of IPs and they have no games :laff:

Phil Spencer the genius
What games are Sony stans playing right now? Please don't take me back to feb to name a game.