Why is everyone mad and SwiZz beats and Timbaland when they actively use X/Twitter themselves

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Business is business, you can do it with anybody. Who you the people angry at them work for? Who's their boss? Get out of your feelings. Honestly who cares of a yt person is racist at this point? Literally most of them are if we're being honest, be strong in who you are and confident. We can't be worried about yt people and what they thinks at this point I don't care if they're racist or not. They are all đź‘ą as far as im concerned so literally never get angry when I find out one is racist, water is wet, get over it. It reeks of "we still want love and acceptance from these people". I don't care that they think of me. We gotta live on this planet and be powerful people and a powerful group we may have to do business with our enemies sometimes, it happens. Look at all the nations on the planet that do business and trade with each others you think think "hold on, what do you think about my people first?" No! Its literally irrelevant as long as the business is fair and you what you out of it and didn't get treated like your less than who cares? At this points unfortunately it's still a white man's world, were gonna have to do business with them. Thats just my opinion im sure most will disagree I don't care.

Daps
It’s just sad when you can see nikkas selling out. I mean, I understand this is capitalism but Jesus I’m not sure what or where the fear is coming from.

Realistically speaking, I just have to accept and realize that maybe that’s what these clowns really want.

Do you hold this same opinion for black people who drive Tesla’s and actively use Twitter? If you don’t what’s the difference.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Do you hold this same opinion for black people who drive Tesla’s and actively use Twitter? If you don’t what’s the difference.
In a sense, yes I do even though I realize the average, everyday person’s impact is different than a celebrity that’s creating further avenues of economic growth.

I don’t consider them sellouts, more like slaves in a moral dilemma. If one’s morals conflict with that of another’s and there is a need to be fulfilled (we need cars, and I’d imagine someone purchasing a Tesla would be concerned about environmental impact somewhat leading me to consider their moral compass), the person is choosing the lesser of evils at that point.

You wanna contribute more to global warming or you wanna leave less of a carbon impact?

You wanna give money to Elon or you wanna keep on propping up the auto industry that, even though they have the means, haven’t transitioned?

I’m not of the cancel culture mindset, people are gonna do what they’re gonna do. It’s really just at what level you’re feeding into it all. We’re all connected in a sense and frankly it’s one big twisted knot that’s developed over thousand of years.

The only way you’d separate yourself from it all is to go rogue and live in the woods somewhere, living off the land.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Standing on ground soaked in the blood of Native-Americans and African slaves, eating GMO food that give you cancer and lactose intolerance are free to protest an internet platform due to racists, while living in a land of racists, under racists laws and government. Gotta say no somewhere I guess.