Why is everyone mad and SwiZz beats and Timbaland when they actively use X/Twitter themselves

Daps
Gee I don't know, maybe it's the fact that one of the richest man in the world has turned Twitter into a nazi cesspit where racists are encouraged by Musk himself to push their nefarious propaganda about black people.

Swizz and Timbo are wealthy. They essentialy chose to cosign one of the most powerful white supremacist of our time by doing this. In a few days like usual Musk will retweet stats about how black Americans aint shyt and Swizz and Timbo will happily take his money.
GOT DAMN THIS A BURNING HOT TAKE AND IT CANT BE REFUTED...........

Point being, being mad at them for gettting paid for partnering with a company, while you yourself are using that company’s product on a daily basis seems hypocritical.

This reminds me when HOV become black peoples #1 c00n when he partnered with the NFL, all while said black people still sat down every Sunday and continued to watch the games.

Y’all got it though

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Twitter existed long before that clown bought it. So I don't know why you would expect people should just stop using it all of a sudden

And it was hyper toxic, racist and a crash out fest for 10x longer before he even pulled up.

The fake outrage from people needs to stop.

If they really don’t rock with Elon then come at this current administration for throwing his companies money to put rockets into space. Twitter is low hanging fruit but also a buffet at degenerates. Elon is doing with rich dudes before him did but the digital version — buy a mega media outlet and use it as his mouthpiece.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people look at it as they are directly making Elon money. Where as just using Twitter doesn’t make him money(which obviously isn’t true)

Is it hypocritical? Absolutely

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Once you realize the world is a idiocracy, you'll stop asking yourself "why" when it comes to blatant hypocrisy.

Daps
Point being, being mad at them for gettting paid for partnering with a company, while you yourself are using that company’s product on a daily basis seems hypocritical.

This reminds me when HOV become black peoples #1 c00n when he partnered with the NFL, all while said black people still sat down every Sunday and continued to watch the games.

Y’all got it though

I’m not on Twitter. What about the black folks who are not on Twitter, they don’t have the right to say anything?

As for the black users still on the platform I could imagine a variety of reasons for why they’re still on the app, like it or not, despite the rebrand there is no equivalent competitor to Twitter to get real time news in text format. What you refuse to put in context is that the overwhelming majority of the users still on Twitter :
- are not celebrities or on the wealth level of Swizz and Timbo
- will likely never meet with Musk
- don’t push anti black racism on twitter
- don’t make any money by being on Twitter

Folks have every right to get on their case especially considering that they’re celebrating this as "a win for the culture",on Juneteenth no less. While they’re happily dapping this racist boer.

Funny that you mention Jay Z and cant see the obvious parallel. Bryan Michael Cox revealed this little behind the scene story. The NFL contacted Jermaine Dupri first to talk about the possibility of him organizing the halftime show. Jermaine called Jay to ask him his advice because he was conflicted and didnt know what to do considering the situation with the protests at the time. Jay told him to wait and think about it. He was completely blindsided later when he learned that Jay got the contract, Jay Z betrayed him and contacted the NFL to tell them to sign with him. And then he framed this as « we’re done past kneeling ». :skip:

All that to say that they love to pose it as a progress for black people and doing it for the culture while they’re only in it for themselves and their pockets.

If you’re fine with cosigning a blatant racist for a check that’s just you and your morals, but there’s something really sinister about the exploitation of black culture.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well,the difference is when a white man hands a blavk person a huge check. Those black people have reason to believe that white person may not be as racist as people claim.

The twitter users however have no reason to suspend disbelief:respect:

And yes i do go on twitter occassionally. Its no different than going to work everyday,being a battery for white supremacy while complaining about white supremacy. You can only hope the discourse raises a few peoples conscience. As important as it is to call out Elon,Swizz and Timbaland through twitter. Its important to call out those using twitter and being hypocritical.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Never used it, never cared too

Except for random news in regards to my interests, idgaf about any social media app. Why tf would I care about random peoples thoughts and why tf would I share mines unless theyre really important?

I also don’t support these two fools dealing with it either

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps

Y’all got it though
You said that about me like you have personally sat and watched me doing both of those things........you got the esp? Prolly not so that means you just flapping your gums.......nothing about me is attached to hypocrisy.........about anything........

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It’s just sad when you can see nikkas selling out. I mean, I understand this is capitalism but Jesus I’m not sure what or where the fear is coming from.

Realistically speaking, I just have to accept and realize that maybe that’s what these clowns really want.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
There’s many examples of this but for this one I’ll use Roland Martin, he made this post being upset at them while he actively uses X

Hypocrites on some do as I say not as I do, typically something you often see in the black community sad to say. :francis:

For real though fukk X or whatever it is that pasty demon chooses to call it.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I could've sworn they already sold versuz to a white man so how do they have 100% ownership.... could thus be a Mandela Effect :jbhmm: