Why is everyone mad and SwiZz beats and Timbaland when they actively use X/Twitter themselves

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Twitter existed long before that clown bought it. So I don't know why you would expect people should just stop using it all of a sudden

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m on Twitter. fukk I gotta lie for?

:yeshrug:

I assume all rich CEOs are secretly racists. Won’t stop me from using their platforms.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Speaking for myself, I'm not mad. I just starting to realize racial comradery beyond surface level shyt is largely superficial and in many cases performative, especially amongst celebrities who have been celebrities for a long time. Especially if money is involved in the discourse.

I understand sometimes you have to partner with people who are not friends, not allies, and in some cases can even be opposition. However, Elon doesn't even pretend to have any reverence for black people.

I don't like my racism out in the open. If I ever watch a Verzuz again, it'll be an alternate streamer other than X.

Daps
Gee I don't know, maybe it's the fact that one of the richest man in the world has turned Twitter into a nazi cesspit where racists are encouraged by Musk himself to push their nefarious propaganda about black people.

Swizz and Timbo are wealthy. They essentialy chose to cosign one of the most powerful white supremacist of our time by doing this. In a few days like usual Musk will retweet stats about how black Americans aint shyt and Swizz and Timbo will happily take his money.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Me staying on Twitter despite the boer owning it is a c00n sin I can live with. Black Twitter still running shyt :birdman: