WHY IS EVERYBODY SCARED OF A NEW WORLD ORDER? I welcome it.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Are you a satanic, transhumanist, social justice warrior, cuck, science worshipping, homosexual? if so you gucci :ehh:

Anybody else is getting the:mjpls:treatment 10x.......black vs white wont matter....but those who want to stay "human" vs becoming something else

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If you listen to any so-called "enlightened" people, Dystopia and the concept of Dystopia is attached to our personal Ego. So the moments that are considered Dystopia to the personal ego, would be viewed as a UTOPIA for people who elevate on a higher spiritual level.

So right now is the time to get right spiritually because the physical world will appear more and more dystopian, and dark and you will just come across as crazy to people when you bring it up... Normal people wont recognize these things unless they get a shocking JOLT moment, like a mass shooting, or dark newsworthy events like Epstein...

So elevate higher beyond the physical....

Black folks should definitely be getting ready.... But thats a different topic for a different thread....

We're going to be the ones who get the worst of the sacrifice if we dont get right.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The certain thing is change
Yup..... I was reading some shyt about the polar angles of the earth being completely balance or some shyt like that... and they usually signifies great change on earth. We’re in the middle of a human spiritual advancement. Everyone is grasping for ideology to save them.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Not gonna lie... I chose to fuse with AI and create a whole New World Order in Deus Ex.

So I get the feeling. If it guaranteed world peace, the end of hunger, inequalities and climate change, I might sign up.

Unfortunately most of the time when people talk about these fables it's just some degenerate demonic shyt :francis: