WHY IS EVERYBODY SCARED OF A NEW WORLD ORDER? I welcome it.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
look at the trends now with coronavirus and where wealth is going.

Why the hell do you think Black people would be able to prosper aNd be on top of the proverbial ladder in this new world order given our status and treatment now in the old one?
Nobody knows what the New world order is going to look like until it happens. Before this world order, the system of white supremacy AKA capitalism, black people were at the top of the ladder. From what we know of history, we know that a new world order is a changing of the guard where certain races of people hold power and resources. For all we know black people are going to shoot to the top of the ladder. my Hope for the New world order is just one where a system of justice is in place

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't know breh, it cant be a new world order with systematic white supremacy, aint nothing new about that
Yeah I only say that because if Daddy Bush was behind the NWO as a frontman for the concept then you know the NWO wasn’t going to be about shyt. It’ll be just a ramped up / tech infused version of already corrupt precepts and practices.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I thought at the end of ww2 there was a new world order created. The one we living in now, with the US on top and the western world running shyt
I was pondering such things too because what was before the system of mercantilism? I have concluded that that system before mercantilism was the age of discovery, which led to mercantilism - the selling of resources, which led to capitalism -the hoarding and rationing of resources

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
So far, I can only think of three world orders in human existence. The age of discovery, mercantilism, and then racism / white supremacy.

What world orders existed before mercantilism? and Will some form of globalization be the next form of New world order? Because if globalization was to truly be the world order then no one race would have the most power

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:I too welcome our new overlord:

zrApDTcnEj_jTP6vyr7mtnHOwchXt2R7dytMQPf4bgqqpg_OTaiNkU7YtGqlS5NzxBb8NJFW6feGwXUWiRGgk_cCZKgVVcdu6H3R4GbnXQ

We fitting to get more of that stimulus fukk money:wow:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I just remembered what the system was before mercantilism.

So the four world orders that I can think of are

The age of discovery, feudalism, mercantilism, then capitalism/ white supremacy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The world hasn't had a New world order, since 1492. Before that you could say that the previous world order was mercantilism.

So we've been operating with this same world order for 500 years, that's why the back of your dollar says that. That world order is capitalism/racism white supremacy.

I'm ready for a new world order, one where racism white supremacy isn't the system in which the world operates. If your version of the New world order involves rich white elites calling shots, then that's not a new world order, it's the same world order.
When man is one he's easy to destroy

Being one under the devil is not how I want to go out but see you on the otherside

God willing......

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Aw hell nah I'm good. Can sleep when I want, eat what I want, etc. fukk that bullshyt:camby:. We don't know what the New World Order pertains. For all we know it could be Chinese dictator or Nazis experimenting on us in labs. Move yo ass to Africa if you hate whites so much fool, I'll take my chances with what we got

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This.
A new world order will likely come from existing systems of oppression and be amplified.

Why would you want a world where white supremacy is more open and violent?

But what y'all fail to believe is that it doesn't have to be white supremacy:dahell:. Pick up a history book and read up on Unit 731. Bunch of smart dumb nikkas in here