Why is everybody balding so young these days?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Every nikka I know to let they shyt grow out every once in awhile don't have to worry bout it :manny:
My pops never got lined up every week or a low cut and he in his 60s with long hair like snoop. Could just be genetics tho. Either way my hair here to stay :win:

So why don't nikkas who shave all their life start to bald on their facial hair? Same with women and leg hair. :skip:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Stress
Bad diet
Lack of exercise
Hard living
and most importantly genetics. If it's in you, it's in you :manny:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a majority of factors but getting a lineup every week is not one of them. Cats be putting all types of chemicals in their hair which can lead to baldness. Not to mention constant wearing of a hat or a durag is a surefire way to start going bald. I know some dudes who wear the durag all day everyday and then they wonder why their hairline is receding. But straight up if your daddy is bald then more than likely you will be bald too. I've heard the mom side of the family thing but I don't know if I believe that. All of her brothers have a head full of hair and my grandma had a lot of hair too. But on my pops side he and all his brothers were bald and even some of the ladies are thinning too. But yet and still my grandmother on his side had hair down to her back even as she got old.

nah, bruh. both my father and my grandfathers are almost completely bald. my siblings and i are in our 30s and we have full heads of wavy/curly/nappy hair.

i do smoke a sh!tload of weed...maybe that's the trick along with vegetarianism.

it is said that vegetarianism is the fountain of youth.

basically, hippies are winning:patrice:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my understanding of what I learned in middle school, high school, and college biology classes. Baldness mainly have to do with genetics from your mother side of the family. :yeshrug:

My grandfather and uncles on my mother side, all still have their hairlines.:stylin:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Where the hell is the masturbation thing coming from? lol

The other day I thought The hair on top of my head was thinning out but I had forgotten that I had been wearing my over-ear headphones for hours.

My father's in his mid-40s and just starting to bald. My mother's father though had full head of hair in his 60s so I hope I'm good.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
It's a majority of factors but getting a lineup every week is not one of them. Cats be putting all types of chemicals in their hair which can lead to baldness. Not to mention constant wearing of a hat or a durag is a surefire way to start going bald. I know some dudes who wear the durag all day everyday and then they wonder why their hairline is receding. But straight up if your daddy is bald then more than likely you will be bald too. I've heard the mom side of the family thing but I don't know if I believe that. All of her brothers have a head full of hair and my grandma had a lot of hair too. But on my pops side he and all his brothers were bald and even some of the ladies are thinning too. But yet and still my grandmother on his side had hair down to her back even as she got old.

:patrice: am i reading this wrong or did you just say you dont believe something you just proved?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Every nikka I know to let they shyt grow out every once in awhile don't have to worry bout it :manny:
My pops never got lined up every week or a low cut and he in his 60s with long hair like snoop. Could just be genetics tho. Either way my hair here to stay :win:

You think? :ld:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but for real doe, this is a true phenomenon. tom brady lost his hair in his early 30s - on the top of his head, then he did some rogaine ish or something and it is back now. andrew luck is like 24 years old and dude looks like he is losing hair on the top of his head also. i know this dude who went completely grey at 33...tha fukk is going on. nikkas eating too much processed food, meat, sugar or what, i don't know

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:patrice: am i reading this wrong or did you just say you dont believe something you just proved?

I was basically saying that I don't necessarily agree with either of the reasons that most people go with and that is either your mom's side of the family or dad's side of the family is the reason for you going bald. I don't think there is any particular reason why a person may go bald. Like my boy his father has a head full of hair and his mom's side doesn't suffer from baldness either yet he is as bald as a newborn baby.