Why is everybody balding so young these days?

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I've heard the mom's side of the family argument but I still point at my dad though. :laugh:
The men on my mom's side still have most of their hair. My dad's side, not so much. lol My dad's hair was gone into his 30s and my brother and I have both suffered. My dad came from a family of 8 (4th of 5 boys - all of them bald) and has lost the most hair out of any of them.
I wish my hair was still intact. Like I said in another thread, at 28 yrs. old my shyt's starting to look like early '90s Holyfield. :to:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
nikkas have always been balding since humanity started, we just didn't take much priority in baldness in the past. its only in the modern times that we start to notice it more.

atlbound

:ryan:
Daps
Reppin
SEH
Masturbation :mjpls:

get on that no fap challenge brehs
genetics, diets, stress, beating your meat too much, etc. :manny:

:ight:....aight, Imma have to ask yall to post some evidence of this shiit

tumblr_lmpqtrKkob1qdgu0s.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:snoop: I'll never understand why cats convince themselves that they're going bald because of too many edge-ups. That has to be 1 of the dumbest things that over ever heard. The thread starter is white by the way. Doubt he or his friends get many edge-ups.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
nikkas have always been balding since humanity started, we just didn't take much priority in baldness in the past. its only in the modern times that we start to notice it more.

yeah, back in the day dudes where dying in their 30's and that was normal.
not even that long ago really. antibiotics did not come around until around 1920 so mad people where dying from common infections.

shyt, you could be 5 years old, cut yourself, not clean it and get an infection that would get into your blood....fever, coma, death.

now we all live long and laugh at hairlines.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

Pretty much. We've become a society obsessed with youth and appearances. (Notice how everyone's in the gym these days, even your rappers who smoke weed and drink all the time) People are no longer allowed to become old. In the past people went bald just as early but there wasn't an absurd focus on people's hairlines. That's a gift and a curse tho because eventually they'll have a cure for male pattern baldness.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a bunch of lies in this thread. im 31 and have a full head of curly hair. i beat off A LOT. what i do differently is this: i don't drink alcohol. i don't smoke cigarettes. i don't eat meat and avoid almost all dairy. maybe being a vegetarian is the trick.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It's a majority of factors but getting a lineup every week is not one of them. Cats be putting all types of chemicals in their hair which can lead to baldness. Not to mention constant wearing of a hat or a durag is a surefire way to start going bald. I know some dudes who wear the durag all day everyday and then they wonder why their hairline is receding. But straight up if your daddy is bald then more than likely you will be bald too. I've heard the mom side of the family thing but I don't know if I believe that. All of her brothers have a head full of hair and my grandma had a lot of hair too. But on my pops side he and all his brothers were bald and even some of the ladies are thinning too. But yet and still my grandmother on his side had hair down to her back even as she got old.

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think its stress. some of the cats i know that ar balding are the ones who put extras on shyt, and get treated like shyt from a loud mouth bytch

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know this dude that went full culdesac before he hit 24. like damn breh..just cut it all off