Why is every woman in the bible either a whore or somebody mama?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

Genesis 4:1

Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man.”
——
Eve is known as a mother
——
Revelation 2:20-23
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
—-
Jezebel is known as a whore
—-
Thanks, you highlighted the wrong verse and made my point. It's not saying Jezebel was a whore herself, but she's a false prophet who misleads others into immorality.....same with Eve.

and yes, they were both mothers.

Edit: Nevermind, Jezebel was just as much a whore as a false prophet.
:hubie:

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Men in the Bible didn't want to recognize that women have needs to. "Be fruitful and multiply." The Lord told those women to get laid and you not doing your job. :ufdup:

Believe OT women :hubie:

Last edited: