Why is every woman in the bible either a whore or somebody mama?

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Yup

Deborah was a prominent figure in the Book of Judges in the Hebrew Bible. She is described as a prophetess, a judge, and a leader of Israel. Deborah’s story is found in Judges chapters 4 and 5.

Here are some key points about Deborah:

1. Prophetess: Deborah was one of the few female prophets mentioned in the Bible. She received divine revelations and was known for her wisdom.

2. Judge: As a judge, Deborah held court under a palm tree (often referred to as the “Palm of Deborah”) where the Israelites came to her to settle disputes.

3. Military Leader: Deborah played a crucial role in leading the Israelites to victory over the Canaanite army, led by General Sisera. She summoned Barak, an Israelite military commander, and instructed him to lead an army against Sisera. When Barak expressed hesitation and asked Deborah to accompany him into battle, she agreed but foretold that the glory of victory would go to a woman, not to Barak.

4. Song of Deborah: After the victory, Deborah and Barak sang a song of triumph, known as the “Song of Deborah,” which is recorded in Judges 5. This song is one of the oldest parts of the Hebrew Bible and celebrates the deliverance of Israel from their enemies.

Deborah’s leadership and courage are highly esteemed in the biblical narrative, making her one of the most notable female leaders in the Bible.
Sounds like a new Disney movie lol

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
The normal chicks didn’t make it in the story , 2000 years from now they will think cardi b was what the standard woman of this era acted and looked like

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Eve and Jezebel aren't known for being whores or mother's. You could have went deeper with your trolling OP.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Eve and Jezebel aren't known for being whores or mother's. You could have went deeper with your trolling OP.
:dahell:

Genesis 4:1

Adam made love to his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain. She said, “With the help of the LORD I have brought forth a man.”
——
Eve is known as a mother
——
Revelation 2:20-23
20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.
—-
Jezebel is known as a whore
—-

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The # of women who weren't mothers in that age is kinda slim.

But there are women who weren't primarily known as mothers. Eve, Miriam, Deborah, Esther, Ruth, Jezebel, Jehosheba, Mary Magdelene, Martha and Mary (the sisters), Dorcus, Priscilla, and Phoebe come to mind. Jael's story is crazy, there's the woman with the bleeding issue that Jesus heals, Anna the prophetess, etc.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH