Why is bruce lee regarded as the undisputed GOAT martial arts actor when jackie chan exists

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Everyone knows Jackie Chan is the best.
Bust ya ass with a ladder!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
i feel Jackie was just too big during Jet’s run where you more so appreciate Jet in retrospect.

Ironically both "Rush Hour" and "Lethal Weapon 4" came out the same year as far as having Big America mainstream Movies. After "Lethal Weapon 4" it seemed like Jet Li's Back Catalog exploded in the US. Even though I watched "Shaolin Temple" in the 80's. Same with "Snake and Crane" for Jackie. Jackie been blew up in the States though.

Bruce is B.I.G.
:mindblown: is :huhldup:

Yep

Bruce = Big
Jackie = Jay
Jet = NaS

Everyone knows Jackie Chan is the best.
Bust ya ass with a ladder!

He killed that sh!t. Jackie perfected that "Anything is a Weapon" Fighting. Crazy.

UnitedImmaculateIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ironically both "Rush Hour" and "Lethal Weapon 4" came out the same year as far as having Big America mainstream Movies. After "Lethal Weapon 4" it seemed like Jet Li's Back Catalog exploded in the US. Even though I watched "Shaolin Temple" in the 80's. Same with "Snake and Crane" for Jackie. Jackie been blew up in the States though.

Yep

Bruce = Big
Jackie = Jay
Jet = NaS

He killed that sh!t. Jackie perfected that "Anything is a Weapon" Fighting. Crazy.

UnitedImmaculateIberianemeraldlizard-max-1mb.gif

yeah, hell lotta folks dont even know jackie was in Cannonball run 2, he been that dude when it comes
to folks into martial arts flicks but yeah the 90s is when he got the big push stateside, I wanna say it was Rumble in the Bronx

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
because Enter the Dragon alone shyts on Jackie Chan's entire filmography and i like Jackie Chan. Just lookin at the eye test shows you Bruce was on a whole other level. Bruce was more of an actual martial artist, whereas Jackie was like a seal doing tricks for fish.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bruce mastered the badass character type in martial arts movies. Nobody else surpassed him in that lane.
But Jackie found another lane and mastered that. the comedy action type. Nobody is close to him in the lane. Bruce lee even tried humor in one of his movie i forget which one. but not as good a jackie ever did.
They both on the mount rushmore.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
because Enter the Dragon alone shyts on Jackie Chan's entire filmography and i like Jackie Chan. Just lookin at the eye test shows you Bruce was on a whole other level. Bruce was more of an actual martial artist, whereas Jackie was like a seal doing tricks for fish.
Enter the dragon was basically a martial arts avengers film.