Why Is Big Bang Theory So Damn Popular?

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
don't understand either. my mother, this old dude I work with from st. Croix and every other old person I know loves it. inexplicable

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Kaley%20Cuoco%2004.jpg

Anymore questions?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kaley%20Cuoco%2004.jpg

Anymore questions?

plenty of tv shows have cute females in the cast and she's had better days shes looking old

its more the fact that for whatever reason cbs shows always get big ratings ....always are number 1 with their shows i remember since the days of everybody loves raymond the usa today always had them at number 1

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Because NBC fell the fukk off ever since they abandoned their Must See TV Thursday line up (shyt was legendary).

The Big Bang Theory is just so God damned corny. Here's the plot: Sheldon makes a scientific joke, looks at Penny, Penny doesn't get it, and then they all erupt in laughter.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I can't fukk with people who try and tell me this is a good show. I've tried to watch the show 3 times and saw the same episode twice :snoop:

I don't really see the comedy there. It's a group of smart friends who fuxking suck. The jokes aren't accessible to a wide audience and even if you get the jokes, they aren't funny. I am not entertained by socially awkward "nerds".

I feel like the show is trying to make fun of nerds but people are proud to be nerds these days so I really don't know how or why this show continues to be successful. I gotra believe old people just leave their TV's on one channel and don't change it and that's how they get ratings. Every person I ask why they like this show has no good answer or can point out anything that is memorable

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
its funny :manny:

im not buying seasons on dvd, but if its on ill watch it. i can see why most people dont like it because initially i was turned off by all the things you mentioned as well. but one day i watched it baked and liked it ever since

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:laugh:

I watch it and like it. I didn't start watching it till a few months ago. Before that, I had seen parts of it but was never into it and thought it was lame.

I mean, its nothing great. Its a good show if u just wanna switch off for a while. I find some of the jokes funny :manny:

I watch it when I'm trying to kill time tho. If I have nothing better to do, I'll watch.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Saw a few eps. I consider myself a geek, but this show was not funny. I was :birdman: all the time.

CBS is straight ass with comedy TV shows. The only one funny was Two and a Half Men (Charlie Sheen version) and at times it seemed forced.