Why is being promiscuous and hoe behavior praised nowadays?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
It’s amazing how colorism has been weaponized for almost every ‘transgression’. :dwillhuh:

Even admitted she was wrong but has kept up the original tweet. Clown ass bytch.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Ji don’t get it, I’m old enough to remember when hoes was shamed for being hoes

Now it seem like it’s endorsed, even bytches I be seeing associated with the church be subtly tryna thirst trap and hoe irl

What changed?

Tweet is bird babble but I see this behavior praised irl “girls can be pimps too”

You get one short life then you die. You have an even shorter time to be young and attractive. Let people live their life like they see fit and you do the same for yours. Every ones autonomy should be respected :ufdup:

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
There's a lot to this. I've never been ashamed to admit I love hoes. I like to fukk and do nasty shyt...that you aren't getting from wholesome women.

Some you young nikkas don't know how the world was pre-hoasis. Where you had to cupcake with a bish for weeks, months, or sometimes years before you slid in....nasty work!
So this is why men cheat on their 'wholesome' wives with hoes...and then try to shame the 'hoes' for not being married..Lol...now do yall see how dumb this logic is...

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Thank you for this dose of truth.

White chicks have always been loose and dudes be putting them up on pedestals.

I fully admit that things have taken a terrible turn and we gotta get back to how things used to be, but let the record show white girls were throwing it out to everybody first :ufdup:
And let's not forget black men were shaming black women for being 'prudes'..etc while throwing white women up in black women's faces...the chickens have came home to roost..

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Now it seem like it’s endorsed, even bytches I be seeing associated with the church be subtly tryna thirst trap and hoe irl

What changed?

Tweet is bird babble but I see this behavior praised irl “girls can be pimps too”

Blame the Strip Club Culture blowing up and Onlyfans, along with simping to allow women to be whores with no accountability or pushback.

SIMPS are the ones to blame.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

What changed?

XzLcxe2v.jpg

That's a big bish! :pachaha:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
1. Thirsty Simps who are too spineless to check women because they want some puzy

2. Without Hoe behavior, the manosphere community wouldn’t have crap to talk about tbh.

3. You have good women defending these chicks as well and will make you look like the villain for having a backbone.

This is why cats are getting passports. Even you if you was hoeing in peace bitd, there was still some shame to it. Like u wasn’t having no baby shower if the father wasn’t around.