Why is being a "savage" promoted so much in our society?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Because expressing your emotions to woman will make her think less of you. No broad wants to be with a cry baby ass nikka always in his fukking feelings. Besides as men when you are young you are trying to smash as many broads as possible before you settle down.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
No broad wants to be with a cry baby ass nikka always in his fukking feelings
Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?

Besides as men when you are young you are trying to smash as many broads as possible before you settle down.
Who made this rule? If I don't do this, does it make me less of a man?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Why does it have to be one extreme or the other?
You can express yourself but not to the point you cry and complain about every problem you go through to your women. She will see that as weak.

Who made this rule? If I don't do this, does it make me less of a man?
No you are not but that is just the nature of things. :yeshrug: You may want to find one shorty which is cool for you. But alot of men go through their hoe phase before they settle down.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Besides as men when you are young you are trying to smash as many broads as possible before you settle down.

If every dude thought this way it would be tragic. You'd have good looking in shape guys dealing with morbidly obese uggo chicks.

For men and women to have a healthy sexual environment we need to be on the same page. If you have every man trying to bang hundreds of chicks, and every woman trying to keep their number under 5, that's a fu**ed up situation.

Daps
Because people especially men don't want to be vulnerable and express their feelings outwardly.

And society is programming women to be more like men.

Underrated comment. It's a lot of people who can't see what feminism is doing to men. For every action it's a reaction. Men are just finding diffrent ways that work for them and adapting to change.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Underrated comment. It's a lot of people who can't see what feminism is doing to men. For every action it's a reaction. Men are just finding diffrent ways that work for them and adapting to change.
It's harming both genders. People are playing games more than ever because they'd rather play someone else then get played. so it becomes a cycle that continues on and on and on. It's all I got her/him before they got me.

Society doesn't teach the importance of healing from past relationship traumas and abuse. So people carry their past hurts into their new relationships, dating, etc.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Because expressing your emotions to woman will make her think less of you. No broad wants to be with a cry baby ass nikka always in his fukking feelings. Besides as men when you are young you are trying to smash as many broads as possible before you settle down.
Most "savages" are crybaby nikkas in they feelings. Why he looking at me? He stepped on my foot and didn't say sorry. He tried to play me. Let me get my gun .