#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I mean
8-F71825-A-27-B0-4815-9-A13-6500081-CA67-D.jpg

I mean there's no nation to actually go against at this point? The ottoman empire is gone...the moorish empire is gone... who are they gonna go after?
As far as I know....there's no one arab nation that is living off years of exploitation of another country... I could be wrong...Yemen is trash...and the wealthier nations like UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia got rich off of Oil... correct me if I'm wrong

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I mean

I mean there's no nation to actually go against at this point? The ottoman empire is gone...the moorish empire is gone... who are they gonna go after?
As far as I know....there's no one arab nation that is living off years of exploitation of another country... I could be wrong...Yemen is trash...and the wealthier nations like UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia got rich off of Oil... correct me if I'm wrong

BRUH DO U NOT KNOW HOW MANY ARAB NATIONS THERE ARE? IRAN IS A VICTIM OF THE SAME BS…THEY WERE NEVER A MUSLIM COUNTRY UNTIL THE ARABS CAME THERE N BRUTALLY FORCED THEIR WAYS ON THEM. CMON NOW.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You not exactly dispelling that notion with this low effort distraction thread. :unimpressed: What's going on in Gaza rn?

RESISTANCE AGAINST A SUCCESSFUL CASE OF DECOLONIZATION

ARABS WANTING JEWS OUT OF THEIR ANCESTRAL HOMELAND BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

AND THE AFTERMATH OF THAT IDEOLOGY

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I mean

:usure: Genocides of indigenous Africans took place all across North Africa, especially Egypt. The Arabs in Sudan are still trying to erase the indigenous population.

More than 10 million Sudanese, or 20% of the population, have been driven from their homes since the war there began, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) said on Tuesday, as the world's largest displacement crisis continues to worsen.
The number is the latest dire figure out of the east African country, devastated by a conflict that began in April 2023. The war has left half the population of about 50 million facing a hunger crisis and in need of humanitarian aid, the most of any country.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:usure: Genocides of indigenous Africans took place all across North Africa, especially Egypt. The Arabs in Sudan are still trying to erase the indigenous population.

More than 10 million Sudanese, or 20% of the population, have been driven from their homes since the war there began, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) said on Tuesday, as the world's largest displacement crisis continues to worsen.
The number is the latest dire figure out of the east African country, devastated by a conflict that began in April 2023. The war has left half the population of about 50 million facing a hunger crisis and in need of humanitarian aid, the most of any country.

GLAD NOT EVERYONE ON THIS WEBSITE IS A HYPNOTIZED ZOMBIE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol the folks in Israel right now ain’t the original israelites. The original Israelites look Egyptian or Sicilian.

ALL U KNOW IS A HOLLYWOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHATS IN ISRAEL (ASHKENAZI JEWS)… THE MAJORITY OF ISRAEL IS MIZRAHI JEWS, WHICH ARE INDIGENOUS TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND 100% DESCENDANTS OF THE ISRAELITES. (FOR EXAMPLE, MY ANCESTRY TRACES TO THE TRIBE OF LEVI.. THE TRIBE OF MOSES)

BUT TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER, EVEN ASHKENAZI (EUROPEAN) JEWS CAN TRACE THEIR ANCESTRY BACK TO THE LEVANT.. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WITH THEM IS THAT THEY WERE JEWS WHO SETTLED IN EUROPE AFTER THE JEWISH EXILE OF JUDEA, AND IF U KNOW WHAT THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION, INTERMIXING, AND ADAPTION DOES, THEN U CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE A SHADE LIGHTER THAN MIZRAHI JEWS.