Why is America so Segregated

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
America is a strange land. You have a black President, who is in fact mixed race but people are still shocked at a mixed relationship. it is similar to be honest to South Africa with all the segregation. And it's not just the whites who are seperatists it's also the blacks, Hispanics etc

You wont see this in a large extent in other countries i e.g england, Canada, Europe Etc.

I dont get it brehs.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
guess which color is black, which is white, and which is messiiccaaannn!

tumblr_levk1aVkKn1qfop9t.jpg

Chicago.jpg

OP asked a legit question, It's a complicated answer, but in short... Racism is very real. and it's not going away anytime soon.

I've always been interested in other cultures, fukking women from different countries, races, backgrounds, etc is one of the greatest joys of my life brehs! :lawd:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
America is a strange land. You have a black President, who is in fact mixed race but people are still shocked at a mixed relationship. it is similar to be honest to South Africa with all the segregation. And it's not just the whites who are seperatists it's also the blacks, Hispanics etc

You wont see this in a large extent in other countries i e.g england, Canada, Europe Etc.

I dont get it brehs.
Who's in a mixed relationship? There's ONE race, HUMAN. :snoop:

Black people in America did not choose and do not choose segregation... Most legally sanctioned discrimination was not widely banned by the US government until 1964. Black people in America have always sought opportunities to work and be educated and live wherever they exist.

Black people of many economic levels are still forced into de facto segregation by redlining, real estate agents only showing houses in certain areas to Blacks, etc.
It sounds like either you are trolling OR you have NEVER studied Black American history.Racial classifications are FLUID since the concept of race is a purely social concept.

And how do people who've been BANNED from living, working and going to school in certain areas get BLAMED for segregating THEMSELVES?

And since when is Europe a country? :snoop:

So much wrong in your post... so little time.... :whoa:

And what do other countries have to do with AMERICAN history, politics and culture?

You do realize that nationalism is on the rise in Europe?

Apple's and oranges... all around...

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Who's in a mixed relationship? There's ONE race, HUMAN. :snoop:

Black people in America did not choose and do not choose segregation... Most legally sanctioned discrimination was not widely banned by the US government until 1964. Black people in America have always sought opportunities to work and be educated and live wherever they exist.

Black people of many economic levels are still forced into de facto segregation by redlining, real estate agents only showing houses in certain areas to Blacks, etc.
It sounds like either you are trolling OR you have NEVER studied Black American history.Racial classifications are FLUID since the concept of race is a purely social concept.

And how do people who've been BANNED from living, working and going to school in certain areas get BLAMED for segregating THEMSELVES?

And since when is Europe a country? :snoop:

So much wrong in your post... so little time.... :whoa:

And what do other countries have to do with AMERICAN history, politics and culture?

You do realize that nationalism is on the rise in Europe?

Apple's and oranges... all around...

Im not assuming anything. Im saying that this ishh is sad really.

Im just trying to understand Like for a country so "progressive' theirs too much segregation.

Plus i firmly believe Americans are the most race obsession 'fake liberal' people on the planet.

In america ur a "Nikka" first then a "Jamal"

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Segregation is natural, its integration that's not, I don't know why people (American Blacks mostly) are still shocked by this

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
England can be pretty segregated though. See Tower Hamlets in London for example. Damn near won't see a white face there now, but a few generations back it was only poor ethnic English folks. Moss Side and a bunch of other urban areas too.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
England can be pretty segregated though. See Tower Hamlets in London for example. Damn near won't see a white face there now, but a few generations back it was only poor ethnic English folks. Moss Side and a bunch of other urban areas too.

Not like USA tho. In england from what i know u might see some communities living in the same area thats not segregation, by here in every state blacks live in their own areas.

Englands multicultural. No one cares your color etc etc. same with canada.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
England is small as hell compared to America. America does have diverse areas. I grew up in a diverse area in Seattle and then when I moved to Cobb County, GA (Smyrna, my hood was a mix of black and hispanics and even a couple whites).

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Segregation is natural, its integration that's not, I don't know why people (American Blacks mostly) are still shocked by this

england is wayyy less segregated.. even holland and belgium

if you were born there and go to america you will feel like you went back in time.

race is the main issue for everything all the time for americans regardless of skin colour