“WHY I LIKE DATING BLACK WOMEN OUTSIDE AMERICA” - PASSPORT BRO Auston Holleman

L2014

Banned
Daps
It did always seem funny to me that these Passport bros tend to avoid Africa and the Caribbeans in their traveling.

Non-Westernized black women are great in a lot of ways, but they not as advanced sexually in Africa lol.

Caribbean women are a different story though. Especially the ones from the prosperous Islands like St. Kitts, Barbados, the Virgin Islands. Fine, educated, and fukk like pros.
:duck:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Auston mom :mjgrin:

AshamedPoliticalHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
95% of this thread has never been to Africa.

Yall are in for a rude awakening if you ever do go and deal with women under 30 who live in the big cities.

More feminine and domestic on the outside but consume the same toxic social media and have some of the same nefarious motives as Western women.

Women are women. The difference isnt the women but the laws that protect men in marriage or childbirth.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
95% of this thread has never been to Africa.

Yall are in for a rude awakening if you ever do go and deal with women under 30 who live in the big cities.

More feminine and domestic on the outside but consume the same toxic social media and have some of the same nefarious motives as Western women.

Women are women. The difference isnt the women but the laws that protect men in marriage or childbirth.
It’s like that in most places now honestly. Has been for a little while now. It’s easy to tell who has the first hand experience and who doesn’t. I mean, unless you want to go to Yugoslavia or some shyt. Then yeah things are probably different there.