“WHY I LIKE DATING BLACK WOMEN OUTSIDE AMERICA” - PASSPORT BRO Auston Holleman

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Auston mom :mjgrin:

Damn Austin Momma fine as fuuuuuck! Damn Austin his momma need her own channel... :lolbron:

Imma hit up Austin on youtube and be like "Hook me up breh, I am in Africa and want to be a passport breh like you. So, I can go to America and see yo momma!!!:lolbron:

Last edited:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps

evFFC5u.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Black women in Africa and Haiti are more traditional but they also expect men to be actual providers and traditional themselves so hookup culture and pre-marital sex isn't as widespread there which might throw some Passport dudes off because of how entrenched pre-marital sex and prostitution/sex work is in Latin America and parts of Southeast Asia.
Huh? I can only speak for the parts of Africa I spent time in but they just like women everywhere else. They fukkin too

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Talk non sense about black women in America but have a mom who is an IG thot desperate for attention with no father in sight. Everything he running away from is featured and portrayed by his mom.
:ohhh:

Pay attention to the details for passport bros lives most come from homes where they never had no father figure or OG to guide them growing up. His momma spreading the cheeks on IG in her 50s explains it all.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Talk non sense about black women in America but have a mom who is an IG thot desperate for attention with no father in sight. Everything he running away from is featured and portrayed by his mom.
:ohhh:

Pay attention to the details for passport bros lives most come from homes where they never had no father figure or OG to guide them growing up. His momma spreading the cheeks on IG in her 50s explains it all.

If he has issue with women like his mom.
Seems like someone gave him some game