"Why I helped strike down Harvard affirmative action in the Supreme Court"

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sweating it, dude has no idea what he's done but he about to fine out.
He got life confused

Don't come running to brehs for help. HYONs
He knew what he was doing . He was doing something for himself to build a name on which is helping end AA . He can go on talks and tv and social media and get a bag But what he didn’t do was help any Asian people get opportunities . He just doesn’t care . I saw some conservative people celebrating this on Reddit and I was like can you show me some actual examples of qualified asian students being kept out in exchange for unqualified brown and black students . Of course they had no answer because they know they assume all black and brown people are not qualified. This is the Spanish people better not fall for the play , white people are using them to try and combat our vote and keep us from linking up .

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Also, what's still funny is they keep talking about "skin color" aka black people but these are the faces of "taking an unearned spot"
:mjpls:

5c8824b2250000cd03c8be6b.png

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who really want to can find some workarounds. Less than before, but some will try.

But black-hating Republicans are going to do everything possible to stop them, and there definitely will be schools that fold to the pressure:

He does this because he’s been a lifelong victim of female discrimination

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Dude going to pissed off every minority trying to piss on the one that's used to the golden showers. If I was that pencil neck geek, I would avoid being a public figure altogether because dude fitting to find out about the fukk around.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I went on over to AZN I den titty on Reddíť.....

They know legacy is what's really in their way... but because they can't pry that outta wypipos hands, they're just happy Black folks possibly getting less spots might mean they get more spots. Talking about 15 to 20 yrs from now they can use legacy too.

:laff:

They really don't get wyte supremacy. The ivies are there for stem and for connections. If they think lil Connor Jr is getting cut for Dim Yum, on any significant level , they're nutz. Trying to say their refugees like Latinos.... but the problem is Dim Yum.. a lot of those Latiiinos are white.

Also, they realize they only have test scores and are annoyed more and more schools are leaning away from those being the absolute cutting line. They know they have no personality outside of studying. Talking about they need to start working out and joining clubs so they can be the total package.

This wake up call is gonna be crazy.

Meanwhile.... brothers please find a trade if u don't wanna go to college. AI is about to fuk the game all up.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
There’s a Work around like I saw 2 black brothers at university of Michigan talk about

Take a close look at the person resume/application and look for key things on there and zip codes where they come from and even look at they social media profile
They’re literally just gonna switch to zip codes, this Supreme Court ruling means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Those school are admitting who they want to admit, this ruling isn’t going to stop them from doing that.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Cant wait for them to get slapped in the face as a group. We’re used to the struggle and know how to navigate. These lames crying about not getting into Harvard. Definition of a first world problem.

Facts.

Shows the extreme tone deaf entitled bítchass bítchmade nature of these clowns. Just because you’re killing it on a test doesn’t mean you “deserve” a Harvard admission.

These fággots act like being at an Ivy is the end all be all and it determines whatever their life is going to become.

Get real.

This dude is another face in the crowd like his brethren and probably with zero charisma, originality and likely a clone of hundreds/thousands of dudes who’ve already come thru that school or currently go there.

Fùck him and also fùck these legacy students bringing nothing to the table except their parents name and money.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ivy League schools should just be nationalized and opened up to accept all admissions. Problem solved. See how easy things are when you reject the premise of class and race ideology?

@inndaskKy 2024! :krs:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re literally just gonna switch to zip codes, this Supreme Court ruling means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Those school are admitting who they want to admit, this ruling isn’t going to stop them from doing that.

Everybody has a digital footprint. And if you don't, your parents do. They will know what race you are breh.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
So u have an asian canadian arguing against a policy that was instituted as an attempt to fix some of this countries greatest sins against a group of ppl that was brought here against their will to be raped, pillaged and discriminated against for who knows how long. And he was allowed to do it. He shoulda been shipped back to canada in pieces. Disgusting
Rich CACS here in the states are the ones who funded him.