"Why I helped strike down Harvard affirmative action in the Supreme Court"

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And they won't have any recourse because they "helped" get rid of AA.

The definition of pouring jelly on yourself

:dead:
That Asian is going to find out real fast those cacs still aren’t going to admit him into their institution.

This just paves the way for more average cacs whose application would have been looked over to be considered and more legacy cacs that also would have been looked over to be considered now because they no longer have the safeguard of admitting a number certain minorities.

This helps no one but Whites and those want to be White Asians and some Hispanics as well will figure that out soon enough.
I really don't think he was thinking that far ahead. The white dude probably walked up to him with a bag of money, and the justifications followed afterwards.

If it was truly a moral crusade for him, then he would have started the process before being approached by his Masters.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You big dummy boy did he fall for the okie doke- Ed Bloom is behind this.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You big dummy boy did he fall for the okie done- Ed Bloom is behind this.

That man is one of the most hate-filled people in the national scene. He lost a run for Congress cause no Black people voted for him, blamed his loss on too many Black people being in the district and felt their voting power should be reduced, and has spent the entire rest of his life trying to keep black people out of elections, universities, and the workplace. 40 years of hate just because he couldn't appeal to his electorate.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There’s a Work around like I saw 2 black brothers at university of Michigan talk about

Take a close look at the person resume/application and look for key things on there and zip codes where they come from and even look at they social media profile

People who really want to can find some workarounds. Less than before, but some will try.

But black-hating Republicans are going to do everything possible to stop them, and there definitely will be schools that fold to the pressure:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People who really want to can find some workarounds. Less than before, but some will try.

But black-hating Republicans are going to do everything possible to stop them, and there definitely will be schools that fold to the pressure:

Man fukk these....

@Michael's Black Son

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You’re an idiot. White people will tolerate asians just fine.

Stand up like a man and articulate yourself better.
You like sucking my dikk alot
So you must be a stalker of mines
How about you take my dikk out of your mouth
And actually go outside and live in the real world
You and the dummies that dapped you can die a slow death with these muthafukkas
Have a good day beloved :mjgrin:
Welcome to my ignore list
Twiddle Dee and Twiddle Dumb
Dont be in my daps and mentions
Like you normally are
I will neg and call you out next time bytch nikkas :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't seen anything saying why he thinks his rejection was based on his race. Or anything proving it. He just jumped to that conclusion because he couldn't think of any other explanation?
Weird because he could have also jumped to the conclusion that it was based on his gender. Last time I checked there were more women in college than men so why didn't they look at how women have benefitted from Civil Rights laws to the detriment of little weirdo fakkity Canadian Asian males?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So this is nothing more than entitlement and ego.

People want to brag about going to a particular school.

He had all of those credentials and accomplishments but still needed to go to a particular school to feel validated.

Non p*ssy getting wanna be cac chinaman:scusthov: