Why Houses Are So Expensive In The U.S.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This also proves that cost of living is a myth. One second CNBC will tell you that people from north and west are going south for cost of living and then the next minute they post a video saying the US has a housing crisis.

Which one is it CNBC?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This also proves that cost of living is a myth. One second CNBC will tell you that people from north and west are going south for cost of living and then the next minute they post a video saying the US has a housing crisis.

Which one is it CNBC?
They are coming here driving up the prices. The pay here in Florida is already bad in most instances, so it's making it worse for people that already could not obtain a house. They said there is usually 9months of inventory here, now it's like a month and a half. I think housing in Miami went from 485k to 515k from what I read.

My friend shoots real estate video for multi million dollar houses (mainly) and he said once the video goes up, there is a contract on that property by the end of the day. Most people are from out of the area going off of his pics and edits.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Which one is it CNBC?
they're not mutually exclusive, people moving from the west and north are in higher-paid industries, and with this remote life, are keeping their big city salaries and able to outspend locals. that's driving up prices in some secondary markets along with existing residents bidding up houses all trying to take advantage of low interest rates in a supply strapped country. home ownership costs going up all over the map

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
They are coming here driving up the prices. The pay here in Florida is already bad in most instances, so it's making it worse for people that already could not obtain a house. They said there is usually 9months of inventory here, now it's like a month and a half.

My friend shoots real estate video for multi million dollar houses (mainly) and he said once the video goes up, there is a contract on that property by the end of the day. Most people are from out of the area going off of his pics and edits.

Facts